TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM on-ride photos

christianscoasters

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I have nothing else better to do...

-Goliath- Right before first camel back. After turnaround following first drop.

-Scream- After first loop.

-Viper- After block brake, in the middle of whatever the hell that element is called. Batwing...thingy.

-Tatsu- Right before the entrance to the Pretzel loop.

-Riddlers- In between the two dive loops.

-X- After the first raven turn at the bottom of the drop.

That's it.

_six

^ You're horrible.

Huh...Jet Stream has one and Log Jammer doesn't? I wonder why Log jammer doesn't have one? That's really weird that Log Jammer doesn't have. I remember when I use to work on Log Jammer guests would always ask if the ride took a picture. I didn't really like Log Jammer, it was kinda boring just sitting there in the hills....at Log Jammer. The perfect place for a camera on Log Jammer would be 1.26 of the way through the ride...it would catch the smiles of people ready to tackle that first lift that sucks to evacuate from...on Log Jammer that is.

-mike

^DIE!!! But anyway, that suck's that Riddler's doesn't sell them anymore. That was one that I was going to buy! Thank you guys so much. Just wanted to know so I can take a "decent" picture. You DON'T want to see my SLC and Boomerang pictures!

One last question. For all of those rides listed above, does the ride take your picture from the RIDER'S left or right?

(when facing the camera on the ride)

Jet Stream - right

Viper - right

X - both

Goliath - left

Scream - right (i think)

Tatsu - no clue

THANKS A BUNCH!!! I've seen on-ride Tatty photos, and I think that it's under the track. One question. Even though X has two sides, which side does it take your pic if your on a certain side of the train?

(when facing the camera on the ride)

Jet Stream - right

Viper - right

X - both

Goliath - left

Scream - right (i think)

Tatsu - no clue

THANKS A BUNCH!!! I've seen on-ride Tatty photos, and I think that it's under the track. One question. Even though X has two sides, which direction does it take your pic if your on a certain side of the train?