TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ACEr on XM's Opie & Anthony show

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard it on the way to work this morning. They introduced it as a clip of a chick freakin out on a rollercoaster. NOBODY said anythign about weight or ACE or anything. It was just a funny clip of some girl freaking out a coaster overseas, probably Infusion becuase she said its built over water and near beach with 5 inversions as she went up the lift hill. (im guessing)

Anyway... the clip was mad funny. She was practically crying at the end. The way she was screaming was ridiculously funny. i was lol-ing for a bit.

I think it may have been a reporter or someone who apprently is scared to death of coasters. Where did you hear they were saying she was fat? as far as i know, thats wrong info.

I'll have to listen to O&A on the drive home. (that's when it airs in Cleveland)

She was on the XM side of the show so you won't hear her.

Elissa She sounded like a typical coaster enthusiast to be honest but whatever...i don't really care it was just kind neat to hear an coaster enthusiast on my favorite radio show. O&A definitely didn't get why she liked roller coasters so much, but hell I get that a lot myself.

It's also nice to hear that there are some other O&A (and R&F) fans on here.

i heard it on the way to work this morning. They introduced it as a clip of a chick freakin out on a rollercoaster. NOBODY said anythign about weight or ACE or anything. It was just a funny clip of some girl freaking out a coaster overseas, probably Infusion becuase she said its built over water and near beach with 5 inversions as she went up the lift hill. (im guessing)

Anyway... the clip was mad funny. She was practically crying at the end. The way she was screaming was ridiculously funny. i was lol-ing for a bit.

I think it may have been a reporter or someone who apparently is scared to death of coasters. Where did you hear they were saying she was fat? as far as i know, thats wrong info.

Yea it was completely random and ironic that they played that clip and the Julie girl then later showed up to sit in on the XM side of the side of the show and that she happened to be a coaster fan. They actually later replayed that clip that of INfusion for her because she hadn't heard it.