TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gröna Lund, Sweden - 3 teenagers stuck in a rollercoaster

On the Thursday evening Vilda Musen, which is a Gerstlauer Bobsled coaster stopped.It's not the first time that it gets stuck. It was really bad weather when the teenagers rode it and when they got stuck they sat there in 1 hour. Then the park staff got them down on the ground with a skylift. The three teenagers, which was two boys and a girl, did not get hurt. The park will inspect the ride closely.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. I like how the sub-thread title is "Oh my God."

This is not that big of a deal. Plenty of rides have stalled or gotten "stuck" with people on them before.

And considering how just a few days ago, about 12 riders were stuck UPSIDE-DOWN for nearly half an hour approximately 150-feet in the air on the X-Coaster, this is bobsled coaster incident is especially not a big deal.

Oh my god.....Millennium Force got stuck on it's 310 FT lift hill after power went for a week at CP in 2003 due to the Major Power outage! OMG!

Nope....they all lived....(the riders I mean)

What has that to do with this topic?

Oh my god.....Millennium Force got stuck on it's 310 FT lift hill after power went for a week at CP in 2003 due to the Major Power outage! OMG!

Top Thrill Drgaster got stuck on it's apex once. I saw it on Youtube. Here:

Now that's OMG!

The topic maker had the title as 3 teens stuck on a rollercoaster. Millennium force got stuck on it's first hill in 2003. re-read my post and compare it!

The topic maker had the title as 3 teens stuck on a rollercoaster. Millennium force got stuck on it's first hill in 2003. re-read my post and compare it!

You are talking about some other coaster,not the one that was displayed in this topic!

1379221423_Bild2.jpg.bceb8b4609e36cc5ad37c56cfe62e943.jpg

The same thing happened at the same rollercoaster last year.

Bild.jpg.f76c95de8697dd13821ce0eeb41c8bbb.jpg

Picture from yesterdays tragedy.

^What he is trying to say is, this event was not really a big deal, as MORE people have gotten stuck on much LARGER coasters before.

And it was NOT an accident! Some of you over-exaggerators should work for the media! Hooray for sensationalizing something that isn't even worth it.

^What he is trying to say is, this event was not really a big deal, as MORE people have gotten stuck on much LARGER coasters before.

And it was NOT an accident! Some of you over-exaggerators should work for the media! Hooray for sensationalizing something that isn't even worth it.

1.This topic is about a stuck,not about many stucks!

2.It sensationalizing that you can just shut up!

Tobias94, i also live in Sweden and the papers always try to make something big out of "accidents".

Lisebergbanan was closed during my last visit and there had to be some testing of Kanonen during the middle of the day, but that wasn´t written in any Swedish paper.

Hypersonic XLC got stuck at King's Dominion last Wednesday. I snapped a couple of photos with my phone. I guess it rolled back and they let the people sit on the brakes right there for about 20 minutes or so then they just released it, I guess, and let the car roll back into the launching area. I saw it get released from the Rebel Yell station. SWEET.

Image010.jpg.314478fdf40c714b0e9c669c0a34abc9.jpg

Stuck coasters rock.

^Yes, but security wouldn't let people around to the side of the track where you could see them. You could see from the Grizzly station (where we were when it happened) that the train was full. The security lines also meant that you couldn't get over to ride Ricochet and The Hurter. We were horrified.

Image009.jpg.27db2751317da646914c9869f1e51a8c.jpg

Another phone pic of the Hypersonic Tragedy.