TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Elissa's Random Thought of the Day!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know we have a random thread...but since it's my site, you losers have to listen to my random thoughts here!

*Knowing in advance that my post will be deleted*

I believe that you should follow the rules of TPR if you are going to enforce them.

I am sure that if I posted a thread similiar to this it would be deleted. I would probably be told that there is a thread designed for random thoughts.

What gives you the right to break the rules you constantly tout?

Way to set a good example.

I believe that you should follow the rules of TPR if you are going to enforce them.
She makes the rules, who said she has to follow them.

I am sure that if I posted a thread similiar to this it would be deleted. I would probably be told that there is a thread designed for random thoughts.
...probably.

...because she co-owns the site.

6/20/07

Wow, my random thought of the day is that Scott K is an ass and should probably be banned!

This is the random board, I run the site, I think that people are interested in my random thoughts and probably wouldn't want to go searching the random thread for them.

I can tell you one thing, people aren't interested in your random thoughts so shut the hell up!

Oh, and here's his post in case he tries to edit or delete it!

Some idiot wrote:

*Knowing in advance that my post will be deleted*

Wow, I'm gone for a week and when I return this is going on...

I actually like this topic, and it is nice that we get to know what the owners thoughts are. I don't see what the big deal is, and when Scott K starts a site on the scale of TPR, then he can create have only one random topics at his site. I too, am interested in this thread, and what is being written here is better than most of what is in the other random thread.

As for Elissa "breaking" the rules she enforces, she can do it because she runs the site. She could create a "Did you know Magnum is sinking topic", and I'd be perfectly fine with it. I'm sure most members don't have a problem with this topic, and if you don't like this topic Scott K, then don't post in it.(Did that just sound like something Robb or Wes would say?)

hahaha I dont think you should ban Skott K cause hes gonna leave soon anyways now that he has brought upon him the wrath of the elissa fanboys

edit: IMO I think you should sticky the topic but thats just my opinion

Does ACE have a "Jackass of the year" plaque we could award him? You know, for his immense contributions to morons everywhere.

If this thread were "Lou's random thought of the day", I think my thought would be that I want to award a Poster of the Week plaque to BeemerBoy. This must be the tenth post of yours I've read this week that's fucking cracked me up, and I'm not even including the PTRs!

[/ass-kissing]

6/20/07

Wow, my random thought of the day is that Scott K is an a$$ and should probably be banned!

This is the random board, I run the site, I think that people are interested in my random thoughts and probably wouldn't want to go searching the random thread for them.

I can tell you one thing, people aren't interested in your random thoughts so shut the hell up!

Wow, ScottK *IS* an ass! For some reason I thought he used to be a good poster around here. If you don't like the site, you don't have to read it. Maybe you should read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, and more specifically "please turn back now" meaning "please go away."

BTW, you got owned by a woman!

--Robb "Now why don't you go clean that sand out of your vagina?" Alvey

^ Dude, you REALLY need to pay attention to the site a little more. This is like the 2nd time in a week you've rolled your eyes or yelled at someone who's been either in our updates or is an active member.

Derwood is in the UK DVD and the UK Trip Updates!!

Meaning....

HE WAS JOKING!!!!

--Robb "You don't get sarcasm, do you?" Alvey

^ Dude, you REALLY need to pay attention to the site a little more. This is like the 2nd time in a week you've rolled your eyes or yelled at someone who's been either in our updates or is an active member.

Derwood is in the UK DVD and the UK Trip Updates!!

Meaning....

HE WAS JOKING!!!!

--Robb "You don't get sarcasm, do you?" Alvey

Not to mention "Derwood" AKA Daron joined in 2005! LOLZ I ROLLDID MY EYEZZZ

-Ryan

I think the custom title queen needs to come down on him.

Did he just call Wes a "queen"?

I don't know who Scott K is, but if Elissa doesn't like him, then maybe we need to ban him and exile him to the DIS Boards!

Why, ban him when she lets you hang around?

I thought Elissa was the british girl that keeps popping up in the updates??

So who's the Brit chick then?

I think that is ED.