TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mac OS X vs. Windows

Mac OS X vs. Windows  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Mac OS X vs. Windows

• Mac OS X
    • Windows

Mac OS X

Absolutely love the operating system. It is so easy to use, has so many cool features, and doesn’t crash and get viruses half as much as windows do imo.

I never play games or do anything like that so I don’t need window’s, and I have RCT3 for my mac.

Cant wait to get the next OS for mac. It will kick vista’s ass, lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac OS X is great for pretty much everything exept for games. So either you sacrifice games for a great overall system, or you sacrifice all the media features and flashy stuff for a more powerful operating system for games and things like that. I think it just depends what you want to use a computer for.

I can't choose which one is better-I use them both for different things.

• 1 month later...
Windows

QFT, there's nothing wrong with either of them. But i prefer Windows for gaming and such, Max OSX is linux for noobs so it's great too. You can't blame windows for it's faults, it's a result of being the most used OS in the world. You can complain about Vista though, it's been disappointing thus far, the devs need to get their act together.

What can you do on OS X that you can't do on Windows?

What can you do on Windows that you can't do on OS X?

Macs have hot corners, changing backgrounds pics every min, front row, no need to install software for every little thing you plug in the usb port (I tried to plug in a thumb drive to print a document on a friends pc, and it took like 5 mins to download the driver and install it... JUST TO GET A WORD DOC!!! UGH!), there's tons more... but I don't know. But now you can put windows on your mac and not vice versa... Hmmm leapord in Oct! AND! I just found out my school is giving it to me for FREE! YES!

What can you do on OS X that you can't do on Windows?

What can you do on Windows that you can't do on OS X?

1Macs have hot corners

2changing backgrounds pics every min

3front row

4no need to install software for every little thing you plug in the usb port

I can do without 1 & 2 and I'm pretty sure it's possible to get free software to do that. Media Center is similar to Front Row. USB is supposed to be plug and play. You probably have a smart drive with some useless software.