TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are You A Guitar Hero?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I really don't see a reason to actually practice this game and get good at it. I own it, and I play it once and a while, and it's always fun to challenge my friends, but I would never practice at this game. I would rather learn real guitar. I think people get carried away with this game, and think they are actually the ones making the music...in reality, the game is just playing the song if you can press the right buttons at the right time...

In October the sequel will be released.

It will be called Guitar Hero 3:Legends Of Rock

Tracks

Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins

Sabotage - Beastie Boys

I Wanna Rock And Roll All Nite - KISS

School's Out - Alice Cooper

Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions

Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N' Roses

Slow Ride - Foghat

The Metal - Tenacious D

My Name Is Jonas - Weezer

Cult Of Personality - Living Colour

Knight's Of Cydonia - Muse

Even Flow - Pearl Jam

Lay Down - Priestess

Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones

Barracuda - Heart

What do you think???

Less Talk More Rokk is really fun, too.

That song is so much fun on expert! It drives me crazy though.

I have the Red Octane wireless guitar - unless you're planning to go crazy with the whammy bar you should be okay. The buttons do stick a bit but that's the main problem with mine (though I still kind of prefer the wired one.)

• 5 months later...

I just thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead!

So yeah, I beat Guitar Hero 2 the other day. 4-Starred Free Bird one Expert. Really fun song! And I don't have a picture, but I got EXACTLY 100,000 points on Bad Reputation on expert!

Anyway, does anybody know if the Redoctane wireless guitar works with Guitar Hero 3? Because my parents went to Gamestop to get one for me and the guy said it only worked for Guitar Hero - Guitar Hero Rock the 80's. Is this true?

Anyway, does anybody know if the Redoctane wireless guitar works with Guitar Hero 3? Because my parents went to Gamestop to get one for me and the guy said it only worked for Guitar Hero - Guitar Hero Rock the 80's. Is this true?

Yup, The wireless guitar only works with guitar hero 1, 2 and 80's. I say this because you cant use the Rock Band Guitar On Guitar Hero 3, but it works the other way around. I believe the only way to go wireless is to buy the package or wait for guitar hero 4.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread!