TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Park / Frankfurt Advice...

UKParkGeek

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone had any tips regarding travelling from Frankfurt to Holiday Park? Flying out on Monday and probably gonna visit the park on Tuesday.

I understand it should be possible to get a train (which I assume would be the most efficient type of transport to use) but when I checked on the German trains website the prices are much higher than I expected. What should I be expecting to pay for a return journey? At the prices being quoted it would be cheaper to hire a car for the day! Also, which Frankfurt station would the train run from?

Any random advice regarding the park in general would also be really helpful.

Cheers!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I hope I'm not too late. I would suggest to go by train. I just checked and there are some connections from Frankfurt main railway station (Hauptbahnhof) to Haßloch for EUR 54,-- round-trip (www.bahn.de). At Haßloch station there is a bus shuttle available to Holiday Park.

A rental car would be about EUR 76,-- for a day without gas.

Make sure to hit Expedition GeForce and Lighthouse Tower early in the morning. Have fun.