TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Credit Whoring Experience

Credit is when you are given credit for riding one certain coaster. (Say you have ridden Millenium Force, The Beast and Talon, thus your credit count would be three coasters).

What is designated as a credit depends on you. If you don't care about your count, then just count all the regular coasters. If your name is Apollo210 or Jeff Johnson, anything with wheels is counted as a credit.

BTW, you didn't bump an old thread, it's only been dormant for a little over a week.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a good thread to let everyone know that anyone can now ride Pterodon Flyers.

According to the guy standing outside the line they got too many complaints about adults not being able to ride. He seemed pissed about it because he said now the lines are so long the kids can't enjoy the ride.

If your name is .... or Jeff Johnson, anything with wheels is counted as a credit.

DON'T EVER make asinine statements about people you do not know, or know nothing about.

Jeff Johnson

Hey Jeff, so how many Wacky Soapbox Racers credits have you got?

I finally stooped to Elissa levels in the US this year, and stole 3 kids so I could ride the kiddy coasters at Canada's Wonderland, Kings Island and Cedar Point.

If your name is Apollo210 or Jeff Johnson, anything with wheels is counted as a credit.

That explains why my coaster count is 18 .

These were my 2 biggest credit whoring expreances:

*I was in Paris before I became an enthusiast, and I found one of those mini suspended coasters in The Luxemburg Gardens. I considered it a roller coaster because I didn't know better (And sill don't) and because it coasted along a track. Therefore, it's a credit.

* Only being 5 days home from my Summer Ireland trip, I convinced my parents to take me to Palace Playland, just for the credits. Yep, 2 credits were just welcomed into my coaster world.

None credit whoring, but still whoring expreance:

*I went on my town fairs Dragon Wagon twice even though I already had the credit.

Yeah, I'm planning future credit runs as we speak, but only time will tell IF I ever do a true credit run.

Apparently, you are too ignorant to read what I quoted, so I will quote it for you again:

If your name is .... or Jeff Johnson, anything with wheels is counted as a credit.

Then your marvelous wit countered with:

^ Apollo210 is my friend!

Reread, if you have that ability, carefully, my first quote... I left OUT the name "Apollo210" (whom I do not know as well) and left only my name. Which means you were ALSO referring to me.

Once again, DON'T EVER make asinine statements about people you do not know, or know nothing about.

Jeff Johnson

I thought this was a good thread to let everyone know that anyone can now ride Pterodon Flyers.

According to the guy standing outside the line they got too many complaints about adults not being able to ride. He seemed pissed about it because he said now the lines are so long the kids can't enjoy the ride.

Weren't they long with to begin even with the height restriction? If they did remove the height limit that is great. I hate when parks have maximum height limits on rides that can safely accomodate adults or those who are taller than the usual 54" maximum height requirement, especially a ride like that that isn't really a kiddie coaster.