it

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rude people :shock: ......

Mine are...

Superman R:OS (both versions)

Also Wicked Twister... and now you might think that is a weird choice.. but IMO.. that is one of the coolest coasters ive ever been on... the view of the beach when you are spinning up that high, is amazing.. and it made me feel like i was going to fall out because of the whole looking straight down effect..

why do people sit here and argue about things like this?!? its so stupid it makes me mad. why would anyone answere a post like that and get mad that other people that arent answering it right. its a stupid post so dont say your favorite coaster because then he will just do other stupid things.

its people like it and coasterlicious that make me want to quit these message boards.

ps- that NO picture was funny. what made it better was when coasterlicious got mad at it.

I decided to give our little 'friend' (sh)it a little forumspammy PM. Heres the image I used to see if he could finally get away from TPR.

The image:

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_related/misc/images/0314.gif

His stupid reply... how creative... (might I add, his post quality is (sh)it)

If you want him to go away, spam up his inbox... or better yet, wheres Robb or Elissa when you need em, weve got our first bannination!!

i wrote him pm that said follow the rules of the board and he said...

Public

Home

Registering

Buddy list

Private Messaging

Inbox Outbox

Sentbox

Savebox

Inbox :: Message

To: phazan

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:41 pm

Subject: HELLO

WHAT THE F@#K IS EVERY ONES PROBLEM!GO fudge YOUR DAD IN HIS PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!