TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Well today was my first visit to Cedar Point, and well..

The weather was very nice, I am sunburned, and it only sprinkled maybe 2 times.

Wicked Twister was shut down but it opened when I was right by it , so that was the first coaster i got on. .. and I LOVED IT!!... its a very smooth, fast coaster.

Next I headed to Dragster, and it had been running fine all morning but around noon ... surprise, surprise... .. it started launching slow and there was a rollback :shock: .. after that it launched a few more times, broke down again , then finally closed.. and the line was long so i never got on it

Millennium Force was shut down untill about 2pm, but they did eventually get one vehicle working, however the coaster ran with just one , and that made the lines huge!.. And it was still having problems with getting stuck on the lift hill, so It was closing like every 10 minutes.. so i never got a chance to get on it.. because i was in the back of the line.

Raptor is one of the best inverts ive ever been on...

Mantis is ok, but it is a little uncomfortable.

MAXAIR IS GREAT!... A rush of air, and some great views looking straight down !... ...I really enjoyed that ride.!!...its a must!!

Everytime Magnum hit airtime, the lapbar killed my legs and some other important parts..and it also get very rough at times.

Cedar Point is a very nice park, and very photogenic.. however I took pictures with my cell phone and they are not the best so I wont post them.

Ps. TTD seems alot smaller in real life, and so does MF

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next I headed to Dragster, and it had been running fine all morning but around noon ... surprise, surprise... .. it started launching slow and there was a rollback :shock: .. after that it launched a few more times, broke down again , then finally closed.. and the line was long so i never got on it

That sucks, I personally don't think TTD is worth the wait.

Millennium Force was shut down untill about 2pm, but they did eventually get one vehicle working, however the coaster ran with just one , and that made the lines huge!.. And it was still having problems with getting stuck on the lift hill, so It was closing like every 10 minutes.. so i never got a chance to get on it.. because i was in the back of the line.

You have to go back. If you never even rode TTD or MF, thats just wrong.

Everytime Magnum hit airtime, the lapbar killed my legs and some other important parts..and it also get very rough at times.

Really? Maybe it was just me, but Magnum was smooth and it really didn't hurt my legs at all last time I was there. Hmmmm

Ps. TTD seems alot smaller in real life, and so does MF

Funny, cause I found them larger in real life!

I like CP... and I have to go back for MF and TTD... and I didnt ride any woodies.. Gemini was getting huge lines... Oh and I love the resteraunt with the singing employees. ... . and Wicked Twisters setting on the beach and Maxairs oldies retro setting is also nice.

On magnum my camera flew out of my pocket and when the ride was done I heard the people behind me say that something almost hit them in the head.. luckily it was only a disposible camera.! So that must be why they tell you not to take things on the rides.. :shock:

Raptor is nice up until the first part of the Cobra Roll when it beats your head senseless .. but still nice ride.

Not much longer til CoasterMania !

5 more days till Coaster Mania! Can't wait! I catch a plane right after work on Wed. Will be at CP Thur, Fri & part of Sun. Yippie!