Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando


Recommended Posts

I'm only here once in a while, how did U get the VIP invite?

 

It looks awesome, I'd like to renew my annual pass 1st (Universal is currently doing their "Buy 1 Year, Get 1 Free offer"!!!) THEN get me a discount for tickets to this show.

 

The sweetest part is the open bar & deserts...gee wiz!!

 

As for the alcohol, if it was open bar, I'm sure the amount of alcohol in those blue martinis were merely drops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is going to be an awesome show! I can't wait till I get to see them when they come to Vancouver at the end of September this year. I know that this show and the show they have coming to vancouver is going to be totally different but it'll be the same in some ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW!!! The event looked really organized and very nice. Sucked that it did rain that night. We can go 3 weeks without a drop of rain but when something big happens it rains and pours.

 

Cant wait to start reading reviews on the show. Hopefully will get tickets and go and see it sometime soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it was a very smart addtion for universal. Very good competition to Disney's Crique du Soleigh. I went to see their touring arena show when it stopped here in Green Bay. I Personally loved it. A warning to some though. THE SHOW IS BAZAAR. THere are going to be a few people that walk out of this show and be like "what the heck was that?" but i think it is the most fun anyone has ever had with the strange combo of marshmallows, pvc pipes and boat antennas[/img]

704693854_bluemangroup.jpg.908010d764c9f6b5a677825f3a7f6fc5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

But...But...I bought tickets to opening night and posted about it 10,000 times. You mean I won't really be the first person to see the show?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they have the same "Twinkie" skit as the one in Chicago? That was terrible with a full stomach at 11:00 at night. I felt like puking, but the rest of the show was amazing! I also saw you got to "decorate" yourself with tissue paper - did the audience get bombarded with more paper at the end of the show?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Did they have the same "Twinkie" skit as the one in Chicago? That was terrible with a full stomach at 11:00 at night. I felt like puking, but the rest of the show was amazing! I also saw you got to "decorate" yourself with tissue paper - did the audience get bombarded with more paper at the end of the show?

 

Yes, it did have the "Twinkie" skit. I read that the Orlando show has about 70% of the same skits as the other shows. The other 30% is all new stuff exclusive to Orlando.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/