TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando

I'm only here once in a while, how did U get the VIP invite?

It looks awesome, I'd like to renew my annual pass 1st (Universal is currently doing their "Buy 1 Year, Get 1 Free offer"!!!) THEN get me a discount for tickets to this show.

The sweetest part is the open bar & deserts...gee wiz!!

As for the alcohol, if it was open bar, I'm sure the amount of alcohol in those blue martinis were merely drops.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! The event looked really organized and very nice. Sucked that it did rain that night. We can go 3 weeks without a drop of rain but when something big happens it rains and pours.

Cant wait to start reading reviews on the show. Hopefully will get tickets and go and see it sometime soon.

I think it was a very smart addtion for universal. Very good competition to Disney's Crique du Soleigh. I went to see their touring arena show when it stopped here in Green Bay. I Personally loved it. A warning to some though. THE SHOW IS BAZAAR. THere are going to be a few people that walk out of this show and be like "what the heck was that?" but i think it is the most fun anyone has ever had with the strange combo of marshmallows, pvc pipes and boat antennas[/img]

704693854_bluemangroup.jpg.908010d764c9f6b5a677825f3a7f6fc5.jpg

Did they have the same "Twinkie" skit as the one in Chicago? That was terrible with a full stomach at 11:00 at night. I felt like puking, but the rest of the show was amazing! I also saw you got to "decorate" yourself with tissue paper - did the audience get bombarded with more paper at the end of the show?

Did they have the same "Twinkie" skit as the one in Chicago? That was terrible with a full stomach at 11:00 at night. I felt like puking, but the rest of the show was amazing! I also saw you got to "decorate" yourself with tissue paper - did the audience get bombarded with more paper at the end of the show?

Yes, it did have the "Twinkie" skit. I read that the Orlando show has about 70% of the same skits as the other shows. The other 30% is all new stuff exclusive to Orlando.