TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Greeley Experience [RCT3] - Download

So this is probably a dumb question but, I see that you have the roofs from ShyGuys Expo 3000 set in the last picture. I downloaded that pack and didn't seem to have those roofs. Is it in a different one that i'm unaware of? any help would be great.

Oh and your park is effing amazing. I love everything about.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess they're probably not actual roof peices. The brick sidings that people put on the roofs. Is that not available in the Expo 3000 set? Is it in a different one? I've been wondering that for a whlie.

Someone help me!! haha

Well I guess they're probably not actual roof pieces. The brick sidings that people put on the roofs. Is that not available in the Expo 3000 set? Is it in a different one? I've been wondering that for a while.

Someone help me!! haha

Settle down! Haha. Its not custom scenery at all! Its just a curved roof piece from the Office Buildings scenery and a curved piece from the regular wall set. Kind of like a sandwich!

every park needs a crappy coaster, kinda like six flags magic mountain and phyclone.....wait never mind...... umm flashback...... wait that is closed too

That's why they have Superman.

And thank you every one who has commented so far! I do appreciate it!

wow.. i dont know if it was those 3 energy drinks I had today or the fruity pebbles, probably a combination of the two, that made me go crazy. haha I never thought to myself, Hey, i wonder if its in the pre-made scenery.

haha thanks for putting up with me in my time of... craziness.

sorry for the double post but i just gotta ask this, it's been on my mind since this thread was started...

Does the name come from Greeley Colorado?? or the band, dont know if you've heard of them because they're not that popular but Greeley Estates. Or maybe its a combination .. I was just wondering.

and PS.. i'm not sure why people always appologize for double posts.. i mean who really is going to get offended by it anyway.. well i'm done philosiphizing for now.

Does the name come from Greeley Colorado?? or the band, dont know if you've heard of them because they're not that popular but Greeley Estates. Or maybe its a combination .. I was just wondering.

Yes, Greeley, Colorado. Just look where I live... How I got the name was because Greeley, CO is a very farm-type town. There is a lot of land here and there, and thought it would be like "Oh, this is what the amusement park in Greeley, CO would look like!" Weird, yes, I know. =P

And yes, I've heard of Greeley Estates. Yet, they had nothing to do with the naming of the park. They are quite popular around this area. The band comes here often and I saw them play at Warped Tour last year. However, I don't really know any of their music.

^ From where?! Greeley Estates?

Year 1

Update - End of year

viewsouth.jpg.fe73161a7f7a4233eeb2c97dd6a7d199.jpg

...and here is the south side of the park!

Next Update: Year 2 opening

MORE SOON

560711293_viewnorth.jpg.b0a87a51463f75baa91aec801ed5df9d.jpg

Here is the north side of the park...

wiistupid.jpg.e641e46dc34a93ca8dc29b2d66ad163b.jpg

And for the last few weeks for the first season, Wii is down. Chances are it won't reopen.

newcoasterpieces.jpg.6bc28ec18cfca0a6b535547b12123231.jpg

This was taken while leaving the park. Hmmmm...

newcoastermosh.jpg.cefded8acbb84d532b4da9a9fa5bad11.jpg

While riding Mosh, I noticed something...

xtreambounce.jpg.d071ea43db6413ec84d2de95fa1faca5.jpg

Xtreme Bounce was added to the park a few weeks ago. Since, it has become a hit with kids!

I think me and my family drove through it last year and than again in march. But i know i've heard of it. maybe it was the band. but either way.. its beside the fact that your park is the sex.

if i'm allowed to say that...

I think me and my family drove through it last year and than again in march. But i know i've heard of it. maybe it was the band. but either way.. its beside the fact that your park is the sex.

if i'm allowed to say that...

I also heard your mom is the sex. And she is quite good too.

A family that whores together, stays together!

Year 2

Update - Pre-opening

wiitrainsaregone.jpg.54b468739c06e70a0be67dee943e22bd.jpg

Its really hard to run a rolleycoaster when you don't have trains! Wonder where they went....

MORE SOON!

wiiclosed.jpg.37537c3398aa012712438d01af5afa2b.jpg

The park opened up this new year...minus Wii.

newcoastertrack1.jpg.43332617fa264d51acbb4a98ac69ab5f.jpg

Track has been repainted over the off season. The track though is still sitting there...

newcoastersupports2.jpg.ccbfd2e1e0041ce081f2e6d06d891e0f.jpg

From Troy's lift, sex looks GREAT.

newcoastersupports1.jpg.2cf2f4606901a651fb02ed3bf525acd9.jpg

OoOo, is this the sex? I think it is.

adventurerapidsdull.jpg.a571cbff4d01dd1a3aee01f0aee44c6a.jpg

Adventure Rapids is suppose to bring in a HUGE crowd this year! The summers are heating up!