TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Why on Earth does everyone feel that this ride should be open during HHN and have such an attitude about it!?!? You're suggesting that a Universal Studios ride should be closed during the normal park operating day and open for a special Halloween event at night geared towards houses and shows? Most people don't even go to the event to ride rides!

I was at EAS yesterday and talked to some guys at the Mauer Sohne stand(awsome guys, they gave so much info!). As far as they knew, RRR would be open during the Halloween period. It could be close during the night if they want to work on it though.

I am about to purchase tickets for Sunday Night of Oct. 25th.

I know someone said get the Express pass. But on a Sunday night before school, do you think it would still be necessary to see all the houses?

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Haha thanks, that was lightning quick response. Express Pass Bought.

I am from Texas, so forgive me for asking, is it also necessary to buy Express passes for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure too? Or should I be ok, going in the daytime for the weekend of Oct 23-25?

Thanks

Don't know if it's been said before, but I could for sure see one good point for not opening HRRR...it's a distraction...with their scarezones and what not how would it be atmospheric to have a coaster car with bright colored lights zoom by and distract from the scares...

Don't know if it's been said before, but I could for sure see one good point for not opening HRRR...it's a distraction...with their scarezones and what not how would it be atmospheric to have a coaster car with bright colored lights zoom by and distract from the scares...

Distractions are perfect in scarezones, makes the actors jobs much easier!

Why on Earth does everyone feel that this ride should be open during HHN and have such an attitude about it!?!? You're suggesting that a Universal Studios ride should be closed during the normal park operating day and open for a special Halloween event at night geared towards houses and shows? Most people don't even go to the event to ride rides!

Agreed--a large, lit-up attraction like Rockit would detract from the Halloween atmosphere. Rides like Men in Black and Revenge of the Mummy are a better fit for Horror Night.