TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

p. 623 - New Epic Universe details, including Celestial Park!

YES!!! 5 whole r!ings!!!! That increases the ride's excitement level by 5!!! Does anyone know if the r!ngs are gonna do something cool at night? (seriously though, I can already tell what's coming from the sarcastic posters)

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT INSULTING THE R!NGS.

^ Image from towersnerd shows the r!ngs from the base of the lift hill! (:

Whey!

I think the rings were set up solely to make the ride look more complex than it really is. They were purposely made to look like coaster tracks, but really have no function in the ride. Kinda brilliant actually.

Hey all! My name is Ashley! I'm new to posting but have been following this thread and the Harry Potter one for awhile now. And let me tell you, I'm super duper excited for this beauty to open too.

Me and my family are annual pass holders to Universal and IOA. I just had a quick question about the pass holder's previews mentioned a few posts above...

How do they work? And I will get something in the mail (regular or email) saying when this event will be open to us with times and what-not?

Me and my family are annual pass holders to Universal and IOA. I just had a quick question about the pass holder's previews mentioned a few posts above...

How do they work? And I will get something in the mail (regular or email) saying when this event will be open to us with times and what-not?

Yes you will receive information via email or a news letter in the mail. It will explain everything you need to know. For example I still have the mailer for ROTM and on it explains the times which was 8pm to 12am, what attraction will be open in addition to, and how much it will cost your guest if you wish to bring one etc etc....

I really enjoy how Universal does their previews, I think you will to once you get the chance to go. And chances are with a larger attraction such as this, I would not be surprised to see an AP event that was spread out over a couple of days.

Oh and welcome to the boards!!!

blueberrybunchx wrote:

Yes you will receive information via email or a news letter in the mail. It will explain everything you need to know. For example I still have the mailer for ROTM and on it explains the times which was 8pm to 12am, what attraction will be open in addition to, and how much it will cost your guest if you wish to bring one etc etc....

Thank you so much!! Ahh, now I really can't wait!!

Many Many Thanks to IOAFreak13 at IOACentral for finding this.

Some snooping through public trademark records have revealed several names and trademarks Warner Brothers have filed in regards to the Wizarding World. Most interestingly included is the name of the attraction, which appears to be titled "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey." Check out all the goodness below...

Word Mark: HARRY POTTER AND THE FORBIDDEN JOURNEY

Goods and Services: Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park rid

Word Mark: DRAGON CHALLENGE

Goods and Services: Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park ride

Word Mark: FLIGHT OF THE HIPPOGRIFF

Goods and Services: Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park ride

Word Mark: HOGSMEADE VILLAGE

Goods and Services: Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park attraction, namely, a themed area

Word Mark: DERVISH AND BANGES

Goods and Services: Retail store services featuring a variety of goods, namely, general merchandise, gift items, souvenir items, novelty items, motion picture related goods, clothing, hats, bags, books, stationery, pens, pencils, toys, games, sporting goods, cds, dvds, videos, cameras, music, computer games, artwork, figurines, frames, paper party decorations, consumer electronics, watches, jewelry, pins, collectibles, costumes, Christmas tree ornaments, sunglasses, snow globes, candy, beverages and ready to eat food

Word Mark: HONEYDUKES

Goods and Services: Retail store services featuring a variety of goods, namely, general merchandise, gift items, souvenir items, novelty items, motion picture related goods, clothing, hats, bags, books, stationery, pens, pencils, toys, games, sporting goods, cds, dvds, videos, cameras, music, computer games, artwork, figurines, frames, paper party decorations, consumer electronics, watches, jewelry, pins, collectibles, costumes, Christmas tree ornaments, sunglasses, snow globes, candy, beverages and ready to eat food

Word Mark: OLLIVANDERS

Word Mark: OWL POST

Word Mark: ZONKO'S

Word Mark: BUTTERBEER

Goods and Services: Restaurant services, namely, providing of food and beverages for consumption

Word Mark: MAGIC NEEP

Goods and Services: Restaurant services, namely, providing of food and beverages for consumption

Word Mark: THREE BROOMSTICKS

hptrademarkscrop.jpg.e961cb151807b61a1e0426ea2375e709.jpg