TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

I have a feeling banner(s) will become the next: rings lockers XD

Although the graphic probably will look very cool which makes me even more excited for this awesome, one of a kind ride! Ah well, it shouldn't be long till the banner puns start rolling in!

^Universal has had passholder previews for every new attraction (as far as I can remember) at least since the Suess Sky Trolley was installed. Waking up at the crack of dawn (it was still dark in the park) had never been more worth it than on that day!

There's five trains, each holding 12 people. Supposedly, when the ride opens there will only be two trains, so the wait times will be gigantic.

What the hell? According to rcdb, this coaster is supposed to do about 1800 punters per hour...did I miss something, did Six Flags secretly buy Universal?

^Universal has had passholder previews for every new attraction (as far as I can remember) at least since the Suess Sky Trolley was installed. Waking up at the crack of dawn (it was still dark in the park) had never been more worth it than on that day!

AP previews are always a lot of fun. The best one IMO they have done was Revenge of the Mummy. It was spread out over three nights after park hours and they kept Shrek and Jimmy Neutron open as well.Which was a bonus cause from 03-early 05 getting on Shrek 4-D was damn near impossible unless you got there when the park was first opening. It was three hours of bliss for AP's. I can't wait for a AP sneak peek.

OH and how good is this "intel" they only have two trains. I could of sworn yesterday I saw at least two in the bays, and one chillin in the station. But I could of been wrong.