TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

p. 624 - New Epic Universe details, including Isle of Berk!

...The video says you will meet Kate McKalfrey and her team. Now, to what extent you meet them is unknown to me....

All on film/video, possible screens in the jeeps them self, just like on the Tram Tour at Paris Disney Studios! (Hi Jeremy Irons!)

Just supposing...

I'm assuming "meeting" that team of people = a prerecorded video that hosts you through the ride.

And the scare actors in the queue. Those too.

http://screamscape.com/html/islands_of_adventure.htm#Kong Check out the 2/27/16 post. They are getting "entertainers" that we can assume will be the natives. Wonder if they will be in the queue or actually in the ride?

I'm assuming "meeting" that team of people = a prerecorded video that hosts you through the ride.

And the scare actors in the queue. Those too.

http://screamscape.com/html/islands_of_adventure.htm#Kong Check out the 2/27/16 post. They are getting "entertainers" that we can assume will be the natives. Wonder if they will be in the queue or actually in the ride?

You quoted your answer . . .

Can I ask some advice on child swap?

We have a 4 year old and 20 month old. If I take my 4 year old and we use child swap, wil they let him go back on with my wife, or is it just my wife? I know WDW allow this but unsure about Universal.

Can I ask some advice on child swap?

We have a 4 year old and 20 month old. If I take my 4 year old and we use child swap, wil they let him go back on with my wife, or is it just my wife? I know WDW allow this but unsure about Universal.

Yes, your 4-year old will be able to ride twice. It's the same as WDW

That video reminded me of the insanely HUGE jeeps we rode through the (our) death-defying

"Studio Tour" at Movieland Park, in Italy. Crazy and it was a really Big Jeep too!

I can't wait to ride this. Almost makes me wish that USO used the original Jurassic Park ride design with jeeps instead of boats

Fun fact: the model for that concept is the model in the JP queue.

Will the new Hulk coaster be identical in design, speed, and track length as the original coaster or will it be different? Will the queue line be different from the original's? Will the new Hulk be considered a new coaster credit from the original? Will they still have the mist effect? Any changes other than new trains and track?

The track is the exact same as the old one, so layout and length are not changed. The queue line is being redone, but no one knows what it will be like when it is done. It's the same layout in the same spot with the same name, so I'm gonna go with no for it being a new credit, but really, who actually cares? No one knows about the special effects or really anything else other than the new trains, and we don't even know what kind they will be yet.

The track is the exact same as the old one, so layout and length are not changed. The queue line is being redone, but no one knows what it will be like when it is done. It's the same layout in the same spot with the same name, so I'm gonna go with no for it being a new credit, but really, who actually cares? No one knows about the special effects or really anything else other than the new trains, and we don't even know what kind they will be yet.

Um... they will be B&M trains... DUH!