TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

I was there the other night - while it is sad to see some old items go the replacements are awesome. The Volcano Burger (chili, Fritos, "volcanic" cheese and guac on top) was awesome!

This sounds absolutely amazing. (I'll just ignore how many calories are probably in it)

^ If you are looking for a great drink check out the margaritas at Fish Bones. Those things are good.

That being said, I love this freakin' place. I make sure I go every time I am in Orlando. I'm not a huge fan of the food to be honest (I am limited as to what I would eat there) but I love the atmosphere.

Yay for cheese curds and food trip reports!

We always have to stop at the Cuba Cheese Shop (about an hour East of our house) whenever we travel to New England to see family and stock up on some curd. Their smoked cheesy curd is to die for so I couldn't imagine how awesome it would taste deep fried!

The restaurant itself looks like a lot of fun. I was thinking that we ate in a Jimmy Buffet restaurant when we were in Honolulu and they had a pretty good burger with pineapple and some kind of tropical salsa on it.

Thanks for the update on the Margaritaville menu. We've eaten at the Myrtle Beach one a few times and thought the same that the food was just decent. While we are not parrotheads either, we always enjoy the atmosphere. It's good to see that the menu has improved so we will probably stop in at the Orlando one during our next visit there.

There supposedly going to be a CityWalk announcement on December 12th. What do you guys think it is? Also, doesn't that fit the announcement timeline for the US Thrill Ride's Polercoaster Announcement?

I think a Polercoaster at CityWalk could be a really unique addition. Who knows if it will actually be that, but I'll cross my fingers and hope for it.

^ Because it would be foolish to put a major theme park attraction into the biggest theme park destination in the world? I'm sort of lost on the logic here. Orlando is a perfect location for one of these things. Not to mention the flat landscape would allow for excellent views up in the tower.