TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Yes, but would a huge Potter fan in college or whatnot be able to afford to fly down for an event in January then return for the second phase opening in June?

Orlando trips are expensive, and most people can only afford to go down every other year or so, normally even less. Two trips in a year sounds like it would be hard for even the biggest Potter fan to accomplish.

Yes, but would a huge Potter fan in college or whatnot be able to afford to fly down for an event in January then return for the second phase opening in June?

Orlando trips are expensive, and most people can only afford to go down every other year or so, normally even less. Two trips in a year sounds like it would be hard for even the biggest Potter fan to accomplish.

I see a lot of the same people go on TPR coaster trips year after year. If you want to do something you will find a way.

I just got back from 2 days there. 1st day I forgot to go on Transformers! I did the 2nd day the wait was very long & had broken down the first time I tried to ride it. Went back to it later it was up & running again but however just after I finished the whole ride & my car was right before the exit it broke down. Only was stuck for about 10 min. An attendant came by to open the car but after getting off they gave everyone a free Universal Express pass. Rockit was closed the whole time I was there. It was testing late Friday afternoon. I was looking forward to Rockit again because last year I went on it 3 times. That was my first time on it last year. Hulk wow what a coaster high up on my list of favorites I rode it at least 6 times. Dudley Do Right I love that log ride so fun. It had actually started pouring rain when my log entered the outside parts. Dudley Do Right & Splash Mountain are my favorite log flumes. I enjoy Despicable Me what a great ride however the wait was like 90 min both days. I had the one use Express Pass so that came in handy. I did not go on Harry Potter this time. Didn't feel up to the rocking/tilting. I did go on it last year though. Rode the Dragon Challenge both sides. Jurassic Park love it. I always request the front for Jurassic Park, Dudley, & Splash. You get just drenched in the front row on Jurassic Park & Dudley. But the WDW Splash in the front just a light spray. Disaster is a great show. I am so glad they didn't get rid of the tram part from Earthquake. & ET what a classic one of my favorites. That classic has to stay I hope they never get rid of it. & The Revenge Of The Mummy is super short but it's still good.

You know nothing of fandom.

Love the look of the new Simpson's Land, but is anyone else kinda disappointed in the Twirl & Hurl?

Yeah, I know it's probably billed as a family ride and I love the theming, but I was hoping that it would spin (at least) like a Tilt-A-Whirl. The ride seems like it crawls around at a snails pace and after the first 30 seconds hearing the same character phrases gets rather annoying...and I love me some Simpsons.

Anyone try the Duff beer yet?

That theme (apparently every hispanic person was terrified of the lady as a kid) went over real well at USH the past two years. Excited to see what UO's creative team does with it.