1. 1. What color is James hat?

• Black
    • Brown

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok peckahs....

You're right about not loving Knoebels. So what. But I do like KD, just not the wooden coasters much. BGE I really like. Apollos Chariot is great, Alpengeist is fine, Griffon is the shitz, Lochness is cool. So

^A coaster-enthusiast version of The Odd Couple could be pretty damn funny, Guy.

"Can two grown men tour the country and ride roller coasters without driving each other crazy?"

Wait a minute...I think I saw you guys there on Monday. I was working at Ranger Smith's Jeep Tours by Treasure Cave. I only noticed Canobie Fan though...I was wondering if it was him or not and I think it was. I think you guys actually went into Treasure Cave?

^Um, no...you didn't see us on Monday since we were back in Mass. Maybe you were daydreaming of Canobiefan like many other canobiefanboys out there

Thanks Guy, I would definately be the Oscar of the pair. And those of you with kind comments, I thank you...you too Corkey.

Wait a minute...I think I saw you guys there on Monday. I was working at Ranger Smith's Jeep Tours by Treasure Cave. I only noticed Canobie Fan though...I was wondering if it was him or not and I think it was. I think you guys actually went into Treasure Cave?

Maybe you're thinking of Saturday?

How was the floorless feature? I loved Sheikra as it was...so I'm curious if being floorless added anything else with Griffin...especially as Sheikra will now be that way. I like the 2 Immelmans Griffon has, the one on Sheikra was alot of fun alone, so 2 must have been sweet.

^The floorless trains on Griffon really do add something to the ride. It's a weird sensation to be floating over the access stairs when you're sitting on the outside heading up the lifthill. I think they'll be an asset to Sheikra, too.

Yeah, It might have been Saturday...I can't remember.

Well if you think it was Saturday.....

kd_09_428.jpg.b43e47ebbed9c7a6efa4260b9676b107.jpg

Then here we are just prior to entering the Treasure Cave and almost leaving Canobiefan behind! Thanks Chuck for the photo.

How long ago were those first two photos? Circa 2002? I will give you the fact that the hat was, at one time, black. However, now, it is a difinititive color of brown. Look at that last photo. Your hat is the same color as the wood pannel closet behind you.

The poll was, "What color is James hat?"

Not, "What color was James hat at one time when it was new, hadn't been washed a zillion times, sun faded, ridden hard and put away wet.

It is now dog shit brown.

Deal with it!