TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR:Marineland, Niagara Falls, MFI, & Anchor Bar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The mountain was always there, it's kind of hard to miss.

The volcano is what they added.

Though the "volcano" is mostly just a paper mache wall built around the helix. You would have figured something that took 25 years to make would look a bit better.

Dragon Mountain is just one of those really odd coasters that needs to be experienced at some point or another. Too bad though it's such an expensive credit.

Last year at that crappy deer park near Sandusky me and my mom were both targets of the deer. They cornered me, and I retaliated by throwing the whole bag of food over their heads and moving in the opposite direction. They got more physical with my mom when one actually gave her a little nip on the backside.

Supposedly, the owner was shutting the place down at the end of last season because he could no longer afford to keep it open. I truly hope so, I felt bad for the animals...they seemed very neglected.

LOL at the attack of the killer deers, so awesome. Paul, you really do look frightened!

No, no Paul. They weren't attacking you....

They were WOOOORRRRSHIPPPING YOUUUUUUUU.