TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What A Stupid Beeotch

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050525085009990002&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Runaway Bride Indicted for Making Up Story

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (May 25) - Runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks was indicted Wednesday for allegedly filing a false police report claiming she had been kidnapped, charges that could mean up to six years in prison.

A grand jury indicted the 32-year-old woman on one count of making a false police report, a misdemeanor, and one count of false statement, a felony. The felony charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, said Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter. The other count carries a penalty of up to a year.

''We believe this is a reasonable next step in the case. We believe the grand jury made the right decision,'' Porter said.

''At some point you just can't lie to the police,'' he said.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She deserves the chair! Or at least a public tasering.

How did people not know she was crazy?!? Did they not see pictures of her? Anyone that has that expression on their face needs to be watched carefully. Though I'll admit, I might run too if I was going to be at a wedding with 500 people...

Dave "I don't even think I know 500 people" Thomas

I heard a rumor on the internet that she's actually a Bone Smuggler.

Apparently She??? Hadn't built up the courage to tell her soon-to-be husband her big secret and she panicked as the wedding night unveiling was drawing near.