TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

B&M Dive Machine for Chimelong Paradise

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^While not that cheap, I think Sheikra cost 12-15 million, but I do agree that the article sounds like it was written by a 9th grader.

It is nice to see a custom coaster going into this park, and this will make the park even better. For such a young park to have a coaster of this size, and a ride selection this big, it is really amazing. The coaster itself looks amazing, and hopefully the can add an element that is not on any other diving machines like a zero-G roll.

How do we know it isn't a clone yet? We have barely seen any of it.

Those colors are sweet though, and it is a very stunning and good looking coaster. The people on TPR's China trip next year are in for a great ride.

Although I'm happy it's not a clone, and the colors are interesting (not exactly like X, more of a blend of X and Georgia Scorcher, IMO) I'm thinking that B&M should put some different inversions into their Dive Machines instead of just Immelmanns. I know that they can't do much with the size of the trains, but maybe they could put something in like a vertical loop, dive loop, or even a Jo Jo Roll, (which would be kind of hard to support, but the forces would be minimal, and it would be insane!)

I doubt it as this park seems to be more serious with coasters/rides than that one park with so many copyright infringements.

They do have a Golden Horse (Company that ripped off the train design of Maurer Sohne's spinning coasters) built spinning coaster. And he wasn't asking if this coaster is actually a B&M look-a-like by a Chinese manufacturer, he was talking about the possibility for a Chinese company to rip off B&M's track design in the future.

My mistake, I didn't understand what he said.

Actually, I think B&M was copied by Giovanola, and B&M destroied that company, so I doubt anyone will attempt it in the future.

As for Golden Horse, I don't think it is a copy, but they are similar, but with just enough changes to avoid being sued...maybe not.