Which do you prefer?

Edward

What's your preference?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King

Hi!

I know there is a Fast Food thread, but I was wondering which you'd prefer out of only these two: Macdonald's or Burger King?

I prefer Burger King. Just simply because I can always count on the meat being good, and the French Fries being CRISP! In all my days at Macdonald's, the fries have more than often been soggy.

Anyways, what's your preference?

/Edward "Alveys, please take part in this as well?"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily McDonald's.

Burger King is probably my least favorite major fast food chain. I've never found their burgers to be all that good, and I'm not really a fan of their fries. McDonald's probably has the best fries in fast food in my opinion and everything they have (except the fish) is generally pretty tasty for the time and money you're putting into it.

Last time I ate at McDonald's was about a year ago. I don't remember what the burger was called but judging from it's taste is should be called the Mc Chemical

The burgers at BK taste a lot better (IMO) and you get a lot more for the same prize.

So it's obvious I prefer BK.

I'm a Burger King junkie. I eat there at least 3 times a week. Sometimes twice a day. I love the taste of their burgers, which I believe they make juicy by microwaving them after making them. They also haven't gone on the forced health kick that McDonalds is going down.

McDonalds is nasty to me now, besides breakfast. I always feel like if I order a burger there, I'm eating garbage.

Maccas...Breakfast from there is nice (In particular I like the Bacon & Egg Roll), plus McCafe is in most restaurants so you can get a hot chocolate. Hungry Jacks (What burger king trades as in Australia) doesn't even have breakfast in all stores, and even when they do your egg and bacon is just nuked in a microwave.

But even with the normal menu Maccas wins out, its fresher and there is more to choose from, I quite like the Quarter Pounder and the McOz.

Plus their stores are a lot nicer these days, they renovated them all a couple of years back, so they are much more modern and stylish than the plastic look of Hungry Jacks.

For the burgers, I like Burger King much better. In Singapore, McDonalds doesn't have that much burger and their burgers (here) are very small compared to the Burger King.

Plus BK is cheaper. S$6.90 and you already get a burger, one large drink and one large french fries.

I can't see how anyone can eat either, they both serve faty grease filled food that is one of the biggest reasons why most Americans are overweight. Can you say, "I will have the groundup chicken parts, one heartattack on a bun, and a large cup of sugar."

Well, from what I can see, it seems to be different depending on... The places the burgers are made a little more than the people's preferences.

Oh, and about the overweight thing, that is dependent on the type of person you are. One person can have fast metabulism (?) and will never get fat ever, another won't get fat because he has some job (or routin) where he does alot of excersice, and others just has a burger once in a while (weeks to months inbetween each burger).

/Edward

^ Exactly. I exercise every night, and I have a medium paced metabolism. With the fast food I eat, it balances out. Blaming people who eat fast food for being fat is uninformed. It depends on metabolism, other eating habits (I love vegetables too), exercise, and your somatotype (endomorph, ectomorph).

Now, if it's a kid using his Heelies all day, sitting in front of the tv while eating nothing but fast food and potato chips, then yeah, that kid has a problem, and sadly all kids have Heelies now. I hate the things. Always getting run into.

I can't see how anyone can eat either, they both serve faty grease filled food that is one of the biggest reasons why most Americans are overweight. Can you say, "I will have the groundup chicken parts, one heartattack on a bun, and a large cup of sugar."

Your Mom's overweight. Sorry I needed a joke to go with this intelligent and thought provoking post

Masked"I hope someone picks up on the sarcasm."Maverick