TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

millennium force

why do i feel dizzy after the first drop? then the rest of the ride is ruined because i keep feeling like i am going to pass out. is there anything i can do to prevent this? because it is my fiances favorite ride.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Did you even read the post?

I assume it must be from the G-forces on the first drop. I'm not entirely sure on how to prevent it other than say don't ride it.

Low blood pressure? Or something of that sort? My friend has the same problem, he blacked out at the bottom and forget the rest of the ride. On Dragster her passed out in the brake run. Haha

Mostly happens (at least for me) with dehydration and lack of food.

So, get a snack and a drink before getting in line.

the funny thing is i had just had a whole icee before riding that time. but i don't think i had really eaten anything. so i will try eating. just everything is so expensive. i almost hate to eat there.

Icee's aren't the way to rehydrate yourself my friend, it will only make you even more thirsty and dehydrated then before. As JJeerr said, get yourself plenty of water throughout your day, and make sure you eat a really good snack, or a complete meal and see if there is a difference.

You should also run this by your doctor if you haven't had a check-up in the last year. It could be blood pressure, etc, so no need to take any chances that aren't warranted.

Take care of yourself out there, it will make all your park experiences that much better.

Cheers,

--Sean

Quick change (and possibly) unpredictable fluctuation in forces... One minute floating, the next being forced back into your seat...

I've never ridden nor seen the ride in action, this is purely based on my non-existant mathematical capabilities...

If anything, I'd see a doctor or find another ride that also gives you light-headedness and compare the rides, try and find out a 'pattern' between the rides...

Ive kind of had the same sort of thing when I rode in opening year for my first time. Me and my dad were at the entrance since 6 AM and we didn't really eat anything from then until about 10:45 (which was when we got on).

And I remember blacking out on the first drop and not being able to see until the turn before the first tunnel. I then rode it later after lunch and didn't black out. I don't know if eating had anything to do with it, but I think it would help you.