TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New credit in North Houston...sort of

Hey there, everybody. I know I haven't posted much since my wife and I got all pregnant and had to back out of this summer's trips, but I just wanted to let anyone coming through or living in Houston know that they opened this place called "It'Z" literally right across the street from my hospital and it has what appears to be a junior coaster (looks unpowered..we'll see) for the wee ones and an indoor DiskO.

I know it's not much, but it's the best we got short of driving all the way down to Kemah for its pittance of rides and a half-finished coaster.

I'll try to make it over to It'Z some time in the next week and do a mini-trip report of sorts.

Cheers,

Matt

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, everybody. I know I haven't posted much since my wife and I got all pregnant and had to back out of this summer's trips, but I just wanted to let anyone coming through or living in Houston know that they opened this place called "It'Z" literally right across the street from my hospital and it has what appears to be a junior coaster (looks unpowered..we'll see) for the wee ones and an indoor DiskO.

I know it's not much, but it's the best we got short of driving all the way down to Kemah for its pittance of rides and a half-finished coaster.

I'll try to make it over to It'Z some time in the next week and do a mini-trip report of sorts.

Cheers,

Matt

where is it?!