TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

School

^Yes I am definitely going to take advanced classes to get into an upscale college / university. I am thinking about doing community college to get my G.E. done then transferring to study my major. I have not decided what I am going to major in yet though. I guess that is the important part.

BTW, thanks on my avatar. That is one of my favorite bands.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think that it is actually a subject by subject thing when it comes to format. While in undergrad I always used MLA (I majored in history) when it came to formatting.

For law I'm using blue book style, which about half of the law schools in the country teach.

I think MLA and APA are of the devil. I hate how some of my professors would have half the grade determined by the references. I think as long as you give it your best effort to site them, who cares about the periods, italics, and other crap.

My intro to energy systems prof has got to be the worst professor I have ever had.

I wrote him a "lovely" professor review where everything was either Neither Agree nor Disagree, Disagree, or Strongly Disagree. I also left a nice note at the bottom, ending with "I hope to never have a class with him again."

A friend of mine actually typed up a page and a half complaint about him in Word before putting into to review survey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really lucked out this semester. Classes start two days after I get back from Disney World, spring break is the week of WCB, and classes end the monday before Bay Area Bash!!!! I am so glad that Robb clears everything with me before he plans

10th semester (lots of co-ops, stfu)

-Manufacturing Design

-Machine Dynamics

-Dimensions & Tolerances (bs class)

-Statistical Protocols (for industrial engineering)

-Digital Data Acquisition & Measure

-Six Sigma Green Belt (w/ internship over the summer)

-Beginning Guitar (had an extra credit hour to spare, why not?)

• 2 weeks later...
Just came back to my dorm today after a week off (spring break). It's nice because I get out super early this year, the first week of May is my finals week, but that means no more days off between now and then...8 straight weeks of school. It's going to start dragging a bit after about the 5th week or so, haha. Man, summer can't come soon enough, it's been way too long since I've been on a coaster. I can't wait for it to be May so I can read this post, and think to myself, "I remember writing that, man that time went fast!"

I remember writing that, man that time went fast!

I don't want to go back. Oh well, at least I have a really nice schedule. Looking forward to May of 2010 when I can look back on this post and ask myself where that time went.

This semester sure went by fast! I only have 12 credits this spring semester, so it shouldn't be too bad. Can't wait to go to a park again! It's been too long already!

• 3 weeks later...

My school is a big teacher union vs. parent battlefield. (Due to the upcoming school board recall, long story) It's is supposedly haunted, and the the teachers are old, ugly chicks However our p.e system is awesome along with our robotics..(by the way, who had that pic making fun of robotics at SFMM?) And here's a totaly off subject " thing", please watch Operation fox on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8kvYKbBL0