TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everland Discussion Thread

Does this mean another TPR Korea trip is in the works?

They are already going to Korea this year as part of the Japan add-on.

And possibly again for an Everland run next year as an add-on for our China trip in 2008!

--Robb "Although our 2008 trips are still pending, that would be the plan!" Alvey

77 degrees?! Awesome! That 70 degree drop on Balder is amazing, if this is as great a coaster that's gonna be insane. Stupid Korea, couldn't they have done this for THIS year?!

Edited because Robb beat me to it.

77 degrees?! Awesome! That 70 degree drop on Balder is amazing, if this is as great a coaster that's gonna be insane. Stupid Korea, couldn't they have done this for THIS year?!

Well, I heard that it was originally planned for this year, but they had to take out the heart line roll. Also, the park is suing Intamin for $10 billion dollars.

More information:

It will be 5383ft long (1641m)

151ft high (46m)

65mph (106km/h).

And the first drops angle is 77Degrees.

That sounds amazing. Where exactly did you find this information?

An Intamin pre-fab terrain wooden roller coaster...I like it already!!

WOW, this ride looks like a winner for sure. Thank you for the pictures!

We need a few more of these in the States. I couldn't disagree more with Rob's definition of ejector air and ET, and suspect this one will deliver the goods as well. Imo, the back of ET is insane!

This coaster looks amazing, and it can easily be the #1 wood coaster. Even though it is a near clone of Balder, the taller drop and additional large airtime hills should be enough to put it ahead of the pre-fabricated wooden coasters.

I kind of doubt enough people will ride it for it too be #1. The closest I see it getting in the Mitch Hawker polls is having not enough riders to rank in the poll, but if it did have enough riders it would rank as #1.

• 2 months later...