TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Smoker or Non-Smoker

Smoker or Non-Smoker  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Smoker or Non-Smoker

• Smofilled with medicine and goo
    • Non-Smofilled with medicine and goo
    • Other form of Tobacco or Nicotine

Second hand smoke does bother me. Usually I try to move so that the smoke does blow towards me. Since I joined the military I have wto major complaints about smokers. One, they take more breaks than necessary to get out of work. And two, I'm always the one picking up the butts they toss onto the ground.

I'm a non-smoker. Never have smoked and never will. The only thing I smoke are sausages!

Wow. You came out of the closet and nobody noticed.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Puffed one of my great grandfather's cigarette as a curious child at age 6, threw up and never will do it again.

Another thing that grossed me out was when he died, there was a giant black smoke stain on the cieling above his favorite chair.

I hate it when you walk past somebody and they blow the smoke in your face. Makes me want to crush them.

Don't smoke, don't care to either. My sister picked up smoking when she was around 14, cigarettes led to marijuana and that led to ruining her entire high school years. No friends, bad grades, and now shes going to a crappy local college and she doesn't even know what she wants to be...

Definitely a no for me. They just banned smoking in public places here in Columbia, MO about a year ago, it's pleasant. You couldn't get me to smoke if you paid me.

Smoker here.. It's a sad habit. I really wish I hadn't started, and now I'm trying to stop. I used to be an occasional smoker, but now I'm smoking a pack about every 4 or 5 days.

All you young-ins say you'll never do it, but wait until you get a little older. Peer-pressure caught up to me and I wish I would have taken all those people's advice and just said, "NO!", but I didn't...

And coasterexpert13, you never smoke Menthol's, or Newport's for that matter, they're the worst!

All you young-ins say you'll never do it, but wait until you get a little older. Peer-pressure caught up to me and I wish I would have taken all those people's advice and just said, "NO!", but I didn't...

I guess you just don't know me, peer pressure can't get to you if you don't hang out with the people who are smokers. By now everyone is so split up that people know who smokes and drinks, and who doesn't.

Instead of telling the younger demographic that peer pressure may catch up to them, tell them to keep their mind set on not doing it, and peep pressure will never come their way.

I don't smoke, It's disgusting!

Between the ages of 5-9 my grandfather lived with us and he smoked around me ALL the time so of course it smelled horrible and I got seriously sick of it and now I can't stand the smell of cigarettes!

I have a question: How many of you smokers threw up on your first puff? I never got that feeling though when I'm sucking down hooka for awhile I start to feel a little sick though I think it's like that for most people.. heheh.

I am a non smoker. I think smoking is disgusting, it makes you stink and it is just plain all appalling. I refuse to buy cigarettes for my friend who is under 18 and cant buy them for himself. He claims he absolutely needs them, but yet when he doesn’t have them he doesn’t seem the need to really need one, but when they are in his pocket his is itching to have one. GRROOSSS lol

I have a question: How many of you smokers threw up on your first puff? I never got that feeling though when I'm sucking down hooka for awhile I start to feel a little sick though I think it's like that for most people.. heheh.

I didnt throw up my first time. But then again I used to just suck the smoke in my mouth. Then I went to filling my mouth and then inhaling some of it in. Then I fully inhaled and never felt sick. I only get sick when I smoke menthols all the way down to the line...eww.

I wish I would have never started. And even if you say that you are only a occasional smoker...you will then get the urge to buy your own pack...then your hooked. So stop when you can...because I cant quit and my family and friends hate it.

Yay smoking!

Yes it is a nasty habit.

I started smoking cigars and it was very relaxing, I still enjoy smoking cigars, but cigarrettes are made so much more addictive that once you smoke one a couple of times, the urge is there to keep smoking. The truth is they are extremely addictive, and they're not good for you.

However, I am a smoker like I said, and I enjoy it, but I don't do it around people that can't stand it, or do it in public places. If I do, I make sure that I stand downwind, and never blow it in someone's face. It does irritate me however when people feel like they have to say something to you in public about how cigarettes kill and/or fake cough. It get's really annoying.