• Non-Smofilled with medicine and goo
    • Other form of Tobacco or Nicotine

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoke.

However, if a place is non-smoking, I'm okay with that, BUT give me a designated place to light up if I choose. I don't care if it's inconvenient to get to, or outside a certain amount of feet from the doorway or outside. Just don't tell me I can't do it altogether. Thems Fightin' Words.

I don't smoke but sometimes I think smoking must not be forbidden! Everyone should be free to do what he wants with his own health!

In France we have some little problems with the non-smokers: there are places where smokers may not go and other places where they are allowed and the problem is that the non-smokers go in smokers' places and then they complain of the smoke.... they are ridiculous, don't you think?

Only the 5% is smoker?! Incredible! Awesome Lol.

I´m non smoker. I hate the cigarretes, smell badly, it asphyxiates me, is not healthy. With the money that you save yourself one year in tobacco, you can go away 1 week of vacations abroad.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't smoke and never will, the worst thing are your eyes stinging in a pub / club and you have to go outside for some fresh air and to see.

Glad "England" went smoke free on 1st July, can't wait to return to "Revenge" nightclub in Brighton and not smelling like an ashtray at 4am.

Non smoker here..

My policy on smoking:

If I smell smoke, assume fire and act accordingly

Where is the closest CO2 fire extinguisher.

The reason for CO2 is no mess to clean up, however the victim will have frostbite and by the time he recovers I will be long gone.

I'm an occasional smoker. It depends. I tend to smoke when I get stressed or am performing. I can smoke a half a pack in one day and not smoke for a month.

I used to be a pack-a-day smoker. It's relaxing and I really always enjoyed smoking. I quit mostly because I found that my boyfriend is a lot better for me than cigarettes.

I will say that I always have and always will hate indoor smoking. I'm glad they've banned smoking in restaurants here and wish they would ban it in bars. There's nothing more I hate than going out to a bar/club and there being a haze in the air from all the damn smoke.

I voted non-smoker, but who ever conceived this poll didn't put "social smoker" as an option.

Well you can say I'm definately not a smoker of cigarettes..can't stand them and I hate the smell..I think the second-hand smoke is a lot worse than first-hand...Although I don't mind the "other" types once in a while...

Non-smoker here, can't stand the smell after people have been.

Its great now that here in Ireland people can't smoke in the workplace and restaurants and pubs. Problem is now that they are outside everywhere littering the streets with the butts.

If my friends are all having a smoke then I'll smoke along with them. Though it's not really a habbit. Though I do smoka da hooka frequently.. maybe some other substances to... maybe.

Yeah, I usually do when with a group of friends, but only if everybody is. Since both my Dad and brothers smoke I know what it is like to be around it when your trying to have a conversation, they open their mouth and it is the most foul stench ever.

I am not planning on doing it again though, I've done it enough and considering I also have asthma I figured it isn't the best idea, plus I can tell the difference, I have never struggled so much playing sport in my life, it is extremely uncomfortable.

So I guess I am a non smoker from now on!

Both of my parents have smoked as long as I have been alive. I grew up with them smoking in the house and after we moved 11 years ago, they vowed not to smoke in the house again. However, I found that I actually enjoyed the smell of smoke. Now that I'm 18 though I smoke cigars/cigarillos occasionally, mostly because I enjoy the smell of them.