TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums Goes To Florida! An Ongoing Photo TR!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boardwalk Hotel looks really cool! I heard its only for Disney Vacation Club though, Is that true?

Erik you're "Convoy" Caption was hilarious!

I don't think all of it is but there are parts of many WDW resorts that are designated for DVC members, like the Wilderness Lodge and son to be AK Lodge and Contemporary.

^ That is correct. There are many "apartment" like rooms for DVC but the majority of Boardwalk is your typical Disney deluxe resort.

--Robb "Boardwalk is our favorite Disney resort." Alvey

I agree, although I have only been to the Boardwalk and the Yacht Club, and I like the Boardwalk more.

Wow, that water slide is cool! Thats at Boardwalk?? I managed to miss that somehow on my visit... unelss its new, because the last time I was at Boardwalk was like two years ago.

It has been there for as long as I can remember. So yeah, it was definitely there two years ago.

It has been there for as long as I can remember. So yeah, it was definitely there two years ago.

I just managed to miss it somehow then I guess.

Thanks for sharing more photos Robb, the trip reports, video, and photos were all good, glad you guys are continuing to have a great time!

-Justin

Soooo much fun! Thanks for the updates!

kidtums_epcot03b_516.jpg.ee0eb9719b8722b47c72ef1f70c15c31.jpg

Awwwwe...I love Epcot!

kidtums_epcot40_105.jpg.ec4084bd5c0a0ef3dc4401abf85a83bc.jpg

I used to read these books all the time when I was a kid!! I want to buy them for my neice...and me!

dsc01732_535.jpg.76d55d9333f612e0d26c666fd5ce007d.jpg

Every SINGLE word! YAY YOMD/ Disney Dreams Giveaway!

dsc01719_136.jpg.12cc167968710f514b57cbf390232d23.jpg

HAHAHAHAH! That part of the movie always cracked me up!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of EPCOT pictures, my favourite Disney park by far out of those I've visited.

Random thoughts:

-I loved my shout-out.

-The Stitch topiary is the most scary ass thing I've ever seen

-I did NOT know that there were seagulls outside the Nemo attraction and am now dying of happiness at the thought of someday seeing them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those seagulls.

-The picture of Robb and Elissa's mum on Test Track is awesome.

-Would I be right in thinking that Elissa's dad was deliberately holding the Mr Happy book over his crotch?!

I am loving these updates! Robb you obviously have dominant genes as your daughter is the split of you (but she is cuter lmao)

$2.25 for a flake good grief!! maybe i should start an ebay buisness up selling english chocolates to you all!

Place your orders here!

We went on a cruise 2 weeks ago and the ship was still in $ even though it is sailing from the UK for the rest of this year and not going any where near the USA and the chocolate on there was soooo expensive!

Is that looping woodie model supposed to be of the Flip Flap Railway? I've seen pictures of it, and they look very similar

What will KidTums' first "real" credit be? I've seen videos of people taking small children on Leap-The-Dips, so that could be an option, or you could hit Kurashiki Tivoli Park on the Japan trip.

She can also pull a Jeff Johnston and count the Seuss Sky Trolley.

Dude, no! That Sky Trolley has like a 34 inch high restriction!

It will be many years before she's able to ride that!

--Robb

^Oh, I'm confusing the Caro-Seuss-Sel photo with the Seuss Sky Trolley. I thought the trolley had a baby seat.

I thought KidTum's first Jeff Johnston credit was the Orient Express at SFMM?

I thought KidTum's first Jeff Johnston credit was the Orient Express at SFMM?

Heh, I think that's right! Although I think her first "real" coaster credit will be at Tivoli in Japan!

It's this mine train coaster:

And it totally counts! It's got a lift hill:

Some very tame helixes:

And even a car seat for KidTums!

I love japan!!!!

She can also pull a Jeff Johnston and count the Seuss Sky Trolley.

Dude, no! That Sky Trolley has like a 34 inch high restriction!

It will be many years before she's able to ride that!

--Robb

Growth hormone injections.