TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums Goes To Florida! An Ongoing Photo TR!

The first pictured robot that is holding it's arms up is from Space Mountain. It appeared further down the exit tunnel then where it is now. It's arms are up because it used to hold a "camera" that would video tape the guests just before stepping off the exit tunnel ramp. But everyone knew that the cameras were mounted in the wall.

Now what was significant about the dog?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a total guess but was it the old dog from Pirates? I'm sure I heard they changed the Dog when they upgraded Pirates.

Total guess as I said, so likely I'm wrong. Not been to MK since 1998.

Loving the updates!

The first pictured robot that is holding it's arms up is from Space Mountain. It appeared further down the exit tunnel then where it is now. It's arms are up because it used to hold a "camera" that would video tape the guests just before stepping off the exit tunnel ramp. But everyone knew that the cameras were mounted in the wall.

Now what was significant about the dog?

The dog was sitting with the boy, 'Billy' and also his pet frog outside while his mother was talking to him from in the house......in addition to being next to Billy while he filmed everyone?

at the end of the magic kingdom video when elissa says to kidtums "say hi to daddy" im sure kidtums gives robb the finger lol

LMAO!!! You're RIGHT! It totally does look like that!

She's probably all "Screw you guys for taking so many pictures and letting these creepy furries pet me!"

--Robb

Awesome pictures, especially the one of Ellisa, Kristen and the furry ones.

And you're not the only one that greatly prefers WDW and MK over Disneyland.

Oh, and the words "I'd rather go ride Stitch" should never be used by anyone ever. The new Tiki room cannot possibly be that bad, can it?

dt

Oh, and the words "I'd rather go ride Stitch" should never be used by anyone ever. The new Tiki room cannot possibly be that bad, can it?

Yes. It would violate the Geneva Convention to subject prisoners of war to any attraction featuring the voice acting of Gilbert Gottfried. I'd rather have bamboo shoots burned under my finger nails.

I am sooo jealous! I wish I could skip the Pirate Premiere event tomorrow and visit WDW!

My two cents!

I totally caught airtime on Space...and I was in the front of the rocket! Seriously I thought I was going to be launched from the rocket!

Tiki Room under new management is quite humorous! The Disco finale CRACKS ME UP!

I love the people mover!

and lastly...

The Nexus of Suck is sooooo true! Thats where the Seagull of Death pinched my Ice Cream!

Please wave your fist at that stupid RAT with Wings!

Oh... and can u send me a Vanilla/Chocolate swirled soft serve Ice Cream from Tomorrowland, and a pretzel the size of my head from Epcot or MGM!

Thanksh!

chuck "Equal Opportunity Disney fan, End this EAST COAST/WEST COAST WAR!" garcia

We would have been at MK, too, but my 6 year old hasn't been feeling well, so we're going next week (hopefully.)

After countless trips over the past three years, I finally saw the "new" Tiki show two weeks ago. It's an abomination.

I'm enjoying the reports on KT's first theme park experiences. We're expecting our third child in late October/early November, so we'll be hitting WDW with him/her (find out in three weeks) before Christmas!

Great reports so far. Kristen'll love looking back on these photos when she's older. It's good she has some rides under her belt and has certainly beaten me. I didn't get to Disneyland until I was 12 nor Magic Kingdom until I was 24 (but will be going there much more often from now on).

I also prefer MK to Disneyland as while the latter has Walt Disney's touch, MK feels more world-ish.

And yes, don't get me started on the new version of the Tiki Room. While it could be much much worse, the original was iconic so why change it?

I'm enjoying the reports on KT's first theme park experiences. We're expecting our third child in late October/early November, so we'll be hitting WDW with him/her (find out in three weeks) before Christmas!

Congratulations Maureen!

I can't wait to get back to WDW, so much has changed since I was last there. Stitch, Monsters Inc (duh), Tiki Room, I haven't even ridden Pooh yet! As long as it's been since I was in Florida, it's been even longer since I was at WDW, and even longer than THAT since I was at MK so... I need to get back.

I'm guessing you guys aren't going to Epcot today, because if you were, I might be able to see you...

It would have been nice, but I hope you all have a great time anyways! I'm sure Kidtums is really loving this whole new world!

I'm guessing you guys aren't going to Epcot today

Actually we are at Epcot today! Sitting in the lobby of Boardwalk at the moment feeding KidTums.

We'll be back at Epcot in a bit.

--Robb