The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Anaconda is a great coaster!!!!!!!!!

Fun its first few years? Yes

Great? Never.

I've never ridden Dominator but it looks like it would be a great addition to KD. Don't like the idea of a parking lot coaster though.

lol This one is my favorite because it is 100 percent guarenteed that this will never happen. But I heard that Disney was thinking about buying Rhode Island and turning the whole thing into a park. Some of the concept names are Disneyland America or Disneyplanet

What is Heide Park building over here (see pictures, taken on the 16th of june, 2007)?

It is the area behind Scream Tower (103 m tall gyro drop) and The Limit (Vekoma SLC).

They could have unthawed their plans for building a 100+m tall Intamin Mega Coaster.

Seriously. Probably an expansion of their Holiday/camping park, some new bungalows ore something. But if there is a park in Europe to build something REALLY BIG, it will be Heide Park.

@HP2.jpg.992dee8a74ccf2e0d0a654b2c2c80332.jpg

@HP1.jpg.002c043f09b2a430db16aada2bf3bdab.jpg

Well, you are hearing it from me first folks. Kings Island will be getting a looping invert coaster. It will be properly named 'Return of the Bat'

Anyone else no more about when they will be building it or who is building it? I would love to know.

Doubtful with a hint of Coasterbuzz.

Well, you are hearing it from me first folks. Kings Island will be getting a looping invert coaster. It will be properly named 'Return of the Bat'

Anyone else no more about when they will be building it or who is building it? I would love to know.

You're forgetting that Cedar Fair has no sense of history. It's a nice thought though.

If that is indeed true, its great to see that the park has been so original when it comes to the naming of their rides. "Beast, Son of Beast" "Bat, Return of the Bat", lol..

Canada's Wonderland (Cedar Fair) has confirmed that they will announce their next attraction on August 27. Let's hope they announce a great coaster to top off the average collection that they currently have. There currently is some construction happening and some footers are already poured and waiting.....

In terms of Canada's Wonderland, yes a new coaster is coming to the park for 2008. I've heard rumours that its going to be a B&M hyper (see page 4 of this thread, lol). But apparently, Morgan was asked to submit a bid for the project as well. Personally, I'd rather see a B&M hyper than a Morgan hyper at the park. Just my thoughts though.

Oh yeah...and construction has kind of started. There's been a bunch of digging and whatnot.

Another rumor I heard of on Screamscape that just won't die.

Busch Gardens Africa might be getting a B&M Hyper in 2009 for the park's fiftieth anniversary that will be located in the Congo area.

I'm not sure though, as much as I would like Busch to celebrate their 50th anniversary with a new coaster, I don't see a hyper fitting in with the new Congo (which is rumored to become some "tween" area).

I do. I think it would fit in perfect.

Look at the construction size of the area,how the hell is Busch Gardens going to cram in an B&M Hyper-coaster in there?Plus,the construction size is just not for an new coaster,but an new area with plenty of things!

Other romurs says it could be another family rollercoaster,probably an Vekoma,the park needs a coaster for the family!

WOF is definately getting something soon. Not sure if it's a rollercoaster, but they have cleared trees near the camper place. You can see it from the Mamba and Timberwolf, and the size of it is just right for a compact GCI twister. Probably not for Spring next year, but Fall (as unusual as it is for an opening) makes sense.