TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is many rumors about a new roller coaster at Parc Astérix.

In 2009, the park would envisage a new themed area (Egypt) and the principal attraction would be a little sized inverted coaster B&M custom (almost like Nemesis Inferno).

I heard that Carowinds is getting a B&M Mega next year. Someone said they saw footings. Any truth to this that anyone knows of?

If only that were true... the rumor is that the ride will start over by the log flume and have a drop under the bridge in the entry.

I heard a rumor that they will add a loop into the Submarine Voyage when it opens next month and that they will relocate Pirates of the Caribbean (with all the animotronics coming from the movie) under Tom Sawyers' Island just to make it even more unlike what it should be, this is called Phase two of destroying Tom Sawyers' Island . They will then replace it with the History of New Orleans using the originally animotronics from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

1.Hong Kong Disney is adding Raging Spirits sometime in the future!

2.I heard also that if SMM is sold they take away all rollercoasters except Revolution (wich is getting demolished),to place them in other Six Flags parks!

3.Nitro is getting sold from SFGA to KI! (What,some said that they were going to get a B&M hyper!)

4.If SMM isn`t going to get sold,they are going to change Tatsu to Superman:Ultimate Flight and Superman:Escape to Tower Of Terror!

5.Knott´s Berry Farm is going to change name to Buena Vista Park!

Disney Studios Paris is getting its own Journey to the Center of the Earth in 2010.

SFNE may get a new kiddie area

Universal Studios may buy a fourth property in Canada.

The first one sounds impossible!

Kings Island will get a rocket coaster (possibly Xcellorator style) for 2008. Theres a shot of Xcellorator on all the souvenier cup signs (even at Dippin Dots!)

Although it would make a good addition to the park, since they don't have a big launched coaster anything like it, I kinda doubt that an accelerator (even a smaller one) will be built at any Cedar Fair park, since we all know how much Kinzel LOVES Dragster

Although, does anyone know what Kinzel thinks of Xcelerator? If he is pleased with it, maybe a smaller scale rocket isn't impossible. Although, everyone in Ohio has probably heard of Dragster, so would they really be able to market it very well?

Kings Island will get a rocket coaster (possibly Xcellorator style) for 2008. Theres a shot of Xcellorator on all the souvenier cup signs (even at Dippin Dots!)

It's a possability! I'll take a Rita, custom, or a new model! Just...please not a TTD or mini KK

IwantRevenge...I know you will be happy for whats coming to GADV next year...but I can't post it.

/Cr98\

Can we please refrain from "I know what X park is getting but I can't tell you" posts. It just makes you sound like an asshole.

--Robb

It's a possability! I'll take a Rita, custom, or a new model! Just...please not a TTD or mini KK

Personally, I'd LOVE a StormRunner clone, but Rita seems to be the new stock model... I just speculated an Accellorator style one because of the picture.

Former OK -- Latter is not evidence.

Every Pepsi machine at Worlds of Fun has images from Cedar Point on it.

Doesn't mean that WoF is going to become CP

KI needs a B&M invert much worse than a rocket coaster.

H