TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Theme Park You Have Ever Visited?

"What was the last coaster you rode?" - "Worst coaster ever!" - "Best drop ride!!!" - and now: What was the best Theme Park you ever visited?

My favorite one is Disneyland Resort Paris.

--Soeren "visits DLP this summer" Schomburg

2097262409_LeChateaudelaBelleauBoisDormant.JPG.385ed6d9a48e544ef1a10d6d3ecc5971.JPG

Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant - Sleeping Beauty Castle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe we should change this to Theme/Amusement/Carnival Park!

Elissa "it's all about Williams Grove! " Alvey

Man, I wish I went with you guys when you guys went to Williams Grove. That sounded like a blast.

Anyway, it's a toss up between SFNE, HP, and Knoebels. But if I had to decide I would pick Knoebels since it is such a very family oriented park and it's not run by one of those big theme park industries. Yeah it only has 3 rollercoasters but who cares, it's about the atmosphere, cheap food, and not having to pay a gate and parking admission.

P1010037.JPG.0adbc7acbbddfc6188ed5685107930e2.JPG

A few crazy Westcoasters on the little train at Knoebels during the 4th of July weekend meet.

I would have to say the same as you CoasterBill, Cedar Point is may fav. theme park I have visited. Some of the theme parks here in Canada are pretty good too, but Cedar Point in the Sundusky Ohio is a very cool theme park. 8) You have to say there for the hole weekend just to ride on everything there.

Dave,

The scarier thing in that picture is that there are TWO women!!! WTF?? Must not have been a real enthusiast meet!

Elissa "Take me to your women" Alvey

Hey Elissa, there were three women. You, Rebecca, and Mare. And how come it didn't justify as a real enthusiast meet? Did most of us not meet the weight requirement or something?