TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Star Wars RCT3 park (video inside)

I'm building a park themed toward Star Wars on RCT3. The different areas of the park are going to be themed after different planets from the movies. The ones I will have are Tatooine, Endor, Corusant, Cloud city, Kamino, Naboo, Degobah, Hoth, Mustafar, and the Deasth Star will be in the center of the park. From the center you will be able to get to all the different areas. So far I only have Tatooine and Endor completed. Here's what I've done.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I did the same thing a few years ago on RCT2. I made 4 different areas of the park "Endor, Hoth, The Death Star, and Tattoine" I used LIM coasters in tunnels to launch my peeps through "Light Speed" to different areas of the park. Your park looks great BTW!

Michael "I even make a Shake da wookie Ride...for reasons still unknown"

Impressive....

Most impressive....

(sorry, couldn't resist, considering the park theme and all.

Nice Job!

I did a Lord of the Rings theme in RCT2.

after having seen yours, I'm gonna try that in Rct3.

nice attention to detail.

the snail on the overhang's a great touch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, I don't even like RCT3 and I think this looks awesome. I used to design parks for the original RCT and RCT2 back in the day. I always thought a Star Wars park would be cool, and you've done well with the scenery in the game. Very good, young padawan.

Ok, the padawan thing was corny, but it's Star Wars and I'm a geek.

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been working on Star Wars alot as of recent and here's what I've been up to.

Coruscant has had a growth spurt of buildings.

One of the new buildings in Coruscant is Dex's Diner which you may recognize from AOTC.

The other major addition to Coruscant is the Nightclub that Obi-Wan and Anakin chase Zam into.

But not only has Coruscant seen major changes, Dagobah has had it's fair share of construction too.

Here is a picture of Yoda's hut and Yoda too.

The major attraction in Dagobah is a coaster called X-wing. (thanks to thaychris for designing the coaster)

And I leave you with a picture of Luke's camp on Dagobah.

• 1 month later...

Okay here are some more pics

Here is what the echo base used to look like.

This is what it looks like now

This is the main ride in the Hoth area. It's a suspended coaster called "The Battle for Hoth". I don't have a picture yet but there are now AT ATs on the inside of some of the helixs on the ride.

and here's just a cool pic that I took from on top of Yoda's house as the sun came up.

(edit)

I forgot one last picture. I looked at the loading station for the naboo chairlift and thought it was kind of bland. So I added this.