TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nightmares

EuroTre

OMG I had a nightmare that scared the $h!t out of me. Ok... so at the school I use to attend they are building onto... well in my dream I was sitting in english but I could see what was going on in the building that they were working on... yeah it made no sense. Anyways... in the building was a bomb. So we were sitting in english and there was a really loud explosion... and the next thing I knew I could feel the radiation eating away at my skin then I looked over at my friend and her face slid off, then I could feel mine sliding off everything went black, and I woke up. That was the worst dream I have ever had in my entire life. It was so real too. I never want to have a dream like that again. I woke up so scared I could not go back to sleep.

Oh and...

^^Wait, why would he lock this thread? I didn't do anything wrong here!

Wes is Wes... He does not need a reason. But you do so here you go... he MIGHT lock this tread because there is a similar thread, or because he feels like it. Who knows?

~Matthew

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had 2 sh!t scary nightmares! I was at cedar point, Riding MF in the very last row, and I was scared to death as we were going up the hill, then as we started to round the top I felt the crest shift and bend into a shaper radius, then just as the Gs reach around -1.3 my restraint came undone and I FLEW out of the train 300 fell down into the valley between the first hill and the overbank, as I landed on the track I heard THE most WRETCHED snapping & crackling sound in my back then next thing I know a 2 ton train is hurling towards me at 93 mph and just as the train hit me I woke up in a cold sweat!

And the other one I was stuck in one of those new axe commercials, where there are 1 or 2 girls going "Bowchickawowwow" or however the hell it's spelled for 20 minutes on end. <-------Completely serious on that, and the first one.

I remember when we went to SFA and it rained hard for almost an hour so my friends and I were in the Arcade playing "House Of The Dead". So later that night when I went to sleep I had a nightmare I was in the game, but no gun or any weapon what so ever. So basically I had to run and watch every corner. Finally I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped off some bridge and I woke up. I watched TV for the rest of the night since I couldn't sleep.

I have a nightmare I wake up next to the chick from the Excorcist, damn I must have been drinking hard that night.

Or I get to SFMM and X is closed, oh sorry that's real life exvery time I go there.

Wes is Wes... He does not need a reason. But you do so here you go... he MIGHT lock this tread because there is a similar thread, or because he feels like it. Who knows?

Once again, he always locks threads for a reason. He locked yours and gave you a valid reason, so I don't see why you keep bashing him. I mean, you are 18. Show some maturity.

Once again, he always locks threads for a reason. He locked yours and gave you a valid reason, so I don't see why you keep bashing him. I mean, you are 18. Show some maturity.

I know he locks threads for a reason, but he does not have to explain it to the person. So I was telling this person why he might lock this thread. OH and I am by no means bashing Wes. I think he does a great job doing what Robb and Elissa have instructed him to do.

~Matthew

I don't recall the last time I had a nightmare to be quite honest.

But sometimes I get a nightmare that involves a dreary looking future where a voice goes "You'll never get a girl, you'll die alone..."

God damn I hate nightmares.

Ok, whenever I have nightmares, they are extremely scary/messed up.

A few months ago, I fell asleep in the recliner in my living room while watching TV, and in my dream, I didn't realize I fell asleep so it seemed like everything was extremely realistic. I saw something swirling around on the wall to the right of the door so I got out of the chair and went to look at what was going on. I tried to touch whatever it was, but when I touched it, it turned into this really horrible face with stuff oozing down the walls. It reminded me of peoples faces in The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was really menacing so I ran into the hall which is lined with pictures of me and my sister.

As I walked past each picture, they all had that same face and as I got to my mom's door, the face appeared on the door. I broke through the door and finally got to my mom's room. There was a lump on the bed that looked like my mom laying there, so I walked up to her; her back to me. As I tapped her to wake up, she rolled over and she had the face too, and it was like the face stayed there staring back at me for what seemed like 10 minutes. I couldn't wake up (those are the worse dreams). Finally I woke up and didn't go back to sleep.

http://www.izledim.com/images/the-exorcism-of-emily-rose-5.jpg

^That kind of face, but it blended into whatever its background was.

It's very rare that I have a real nightmare where I wake up panicked because I was dreaming something scary. But I do have quite a few recurring dreams that are pretty strange.

- Any time I'm going on a trip, I dream that I have forgotten something important. It generally has to do with my camera (I forgot it completely, I forgot batteries, etc). Before I took so many pictures it was always something like arriving on a trip, opening my suitcase and seeing that I had only packed shoes...no clothes...just an entire suitcase of shoes. I have these for every trip I go on. They're never scary, but annoying after a few nights!

- I see someone steal then wreck my car.

- My teeth fall out.

- I am playing a claw machine game, but I end up doing so well that I get every prize out of the entire machine. The machines are usually huge (like, room sized) and I generally am winning stuff that wouldn't normally be in claw machines. I had this dream last night.

-Julie

The one I had last night wasn't a true nightmare, but parts kinda felt like it. If you have seen Princess Mononoke, It was based on that. I was San (but a male version) and we (the Wolf clan) had to destroy the Chicken clan (wtf?) and I ended up running like 10 miles at about 40mph without slowing... All to destroy the evil chicken we found... It was really freaky because it bit my arm off and it actually felt like it had gone when I woke up (I had pins and needles, explains why I couldn't feel it).

Not a scary one, but a fast paced one and I felt like a God after having it...

hang with me, this is going to be long.

Alright, it was me, my friend Bobby, and my friend Daniel as well as two girls. We decided to go to a ski lodge for winter break. When we get there, it is completely abandoned, but we stick around anyway. One of the girls was extremely hot, so both of my friends wanted her. She announced one night that she loved Bobby, so Daniel, emotionally damaged, went off into a shed where he spent a day creating mannequins of the girl. The shed was extremely dark, so he didn't know that someone was hiding in there with him. That someone turned out to be Hannibal Lector, no I did not watch any of those movies anytime recently. Hannibal slowly stepped out of the darkness talking to Daniel in his mind-messing way. As soon as Daniel sees him, it's too late. He is gruesomely murdered. Hannibal then looks over the mannequin and decides to hunt the girl down. He catches her on the way to the out house and slits her throat. He then hangs her from the doorway to the lodge. Bobby sees her body and jumps on a snowmobile and rides it off the steep side of the mountain, which just happened to be a cliff. The remaining girl and I have no idea what is happening, so we go on our own business and start to prepare dinner. I went down to the walk-in freezer to get the meat. Hannibal locks me in and I slowly freeze. The other girl comes to check on me and I see Hannibal maim her through the window on the door before I die. Then I woke up shivering from cold.

Have any of you ever had a dream like that where you feel something in the dream that you also feel in real life?

Pufferfish: I get that all the time. I had a dream where my arm is maimed and i cant feel it. I woke up with bloody pins and needles all down my arm.

The dream was explained earlier, but I loved it... It was awesome and I felt like a God...

Yay, i'm not alone. I had another one like that when I was really young. I can't remember all of what happened, but i do remember that I was being stalked by a huge vulture and at one pint he swooped down and grabbed my hair, it felt like all my hair was being ripped out. I hate nightmares like that.

^That means you have an underlying fear of vulnerability.

Anyhoo, I recently had a dream that i was standing in a big crowd, and I was looking for someone, but I couldn't find them, and I started to panic, and nobody would acknowledge me. It was strange.

Anyhoo, I recently had a dream that i was standing in a big crowd, and I was looking for someone, but I couldn't find them, and I started to panic, and nobody would acknowledge me. It was strange.

Means you have an underlying case of claustrophobia

They don't happen often, even after i watch scary movies. Usually they happen weeks later.

Usually i'm in a horror movie and i go from person to person seeing each one get brutally murdered and i survive until the end. Then it's my turn and before i die i wake up..

P.S. I don't believe dreams mean anything, it's just brain signals going nuts.