TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

(NL)- Very Cool, new, B & M coaster

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, this coaster is very unrealistic. Where have you ever seen a B&M that launches out of the station into a 90 degree turn slamming you face in the ground like that? the launches up into that very unrealistic drop. overall, just ...no. and please make use of more custom supports.

oh yeah and that turn! omgosh, (the one you have in the pic) would just kill. literally,. you'll be pushed so hard into you harness your shoulders would like break. very uncomfortable

oh yeah and that turn! omgosh, (the one you have in the pic) would just kill. literally,. you'll be pushed so hard into you harness your shoulders would like break. very uncomfortable

Wow. Because hitting -.7 g's is UNHEARD of on any B&M coaster with a shoulder restraint. Yeah, I'll believe that in a million years. Give the guy a break. First, it was a very different coaster. 2nd, did you have to be so rude? I mean, honestly. Just because his coaster isn't the most real doesn't make it so awful that you have to be a critical jerk about it. It was a fun ride, so I don't see how you can complain so much.

Not everyone is a custom supports whiz. He is obviously newer to the game and so he has to work on his supports.

Wathell:

Try not to use so many pre-fab elements. Be creative and make them yourself! You'll find that many times you can do better than them. Also, work on making transitions smoother. All you have to do is pull the adjusters out a bit more. You can also make some of your pull-outs tighter. Good ride, just start working on the little things a bit more!

Wow. Because hitting -2 g's is UNHEARD of on any B&M coaster with a shoulder restraint. Yeah, I'll believe that in a million years.

It's unheard of on any coaster, regardless.

Ok. Personally I thought the coaster was great! It had a unique layout, and some exciting elements. There were just a few problems that I noticed...

1.) The Lat. G's on the drop go way into the red.

2.) There is a support going through the middle of the track just after the drop.

3.) The coaster Crashes on the break run just before the station.

Other than those three things your coaster was great! Keep up the good work!

~Matthew

Yeah, Worm wasn't being a jerk. What he said was correct.

There have been people who say great things about this, so why can't someone disagree? Does everyone have to say it's awesome? If that were true, then it'd be tough for anyone to improve at anything.

Yeah, Worm wasn't being a jerk. What he said was correct.

There have been people who say great things about this, so why can't someone disagree? Does everyone have to say it's awesome? If that were true, then it'd be tough for anyone to improve at anything.

Gotta agree 100% here. Right now, I'm finding the threads themselves more entertaining than the coasters

Ok. Personally I thought the coaster was great! It had a unique layout, and some exciting elements. There were just a few problems that I noticed...

1.) The Lat. G's on the drop go way into the red.

2.) There is a support going through the middle of the track just after the drop.

3.) The coaster Crashes on the break run just before the station.

Other than those three things your coaster was great! Keep up the good work!

~Matthew

Ha - that's what I was to say And the were a few bumby spots, but yeah - overall a good coaster

Wait. Since when can no one stand -.7 g's with a shoulder restraint?

That was the only problem I really had with his post. Other than that, if he wanted to offer criticism of the ride, he could have done it in a more mature way. That's basically what is in the TOS anyway for TPR. I know I wasn't replying in the best way either, but I just wanted to point out that the G's were fine on the one element.

I wasn't saying he was completely wrong, just on the one thing that he overexagerated.

Anyway, by no means was this coaster amazing. I would disagree with that 100%. But that's not to say it isn't bad. The pull-outs were too long, it pumped, it had some big jerks, but for a coaster from a beginner, it isn't awful. He needs to work on it a lot, but he's on his way to being really good at the game.

Wow. Because hitting -.7 g's is UNHEARD of on any B&M coaster with a shoulder restraint. Yeah, I'll believe that in a million years. Give the guy a break. First, it was a very different coaster. 2nd, did you have to be so rude? I mean, honestly. Just because his coaster isn't the most real doesn't make it so awful that you have to be a critical jerk about it. It was a fun ride, so I don't see how you can complain so much.

N!

I'm agreeing with Worm. I thought it was pretty bad. Very unrealistic and painful.

first off, this coaster is very unrealistic. Where have you ever seen a B&M that launches out of the station into a 90 degree turn slamming you face in the ground like that? the launches up into that very unrealistic drop. overall, just ...no.

Problem is, every coaster available to build with in the game is based upon products by real world manufacturers....why should people have to limit their creativity and just do stuff in the style of rides that exist? (Eg, Hyper coasters without launches)

It is No Limits isn't it?