TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Renegade POV Video!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's a great ride that doesn't let up. I saw no "slow" moments, just speed all the way. Now I've got one more coaster to add to the list of "must ride but I'm too young to take a trip to " One of these days [sigh]. Great video as well

Eh, coming from someone who will be visiting Valleyfair this summer, and was looking forward to Renegade ... the ride looked very "blah" in that video. I sure hope the ride is as good as Robb (and others) is saying it is. The video just didn't do anything for me.

Looks like it's a lot of fun, but not something that will shatter anyone's top ten lists or anything. It also appears to have a LOT of speed left when it enters the brakes.

Maybe we WILL venture up there this year to ride it...

Hey Robb thanks for Sharing the video. That really looks amazing! I have about three GCI wooden coasters on my "Id like to really ride" list now!

Would you say that you enjoyed Renegade as much as Ozark Wildcat and Thunderhead, just as much, more? Looks fun, thanks for sharing!

-Justin