• yes
    • no

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Kingda Ka is not the BEST rollercoaster! But is a great coaster I mean is the fastest and talllest coaster and that gives so much points in favor. I haven't rode it but my berst friends and another friend has rode it and they say it was so exiciting and so great! I love that coaster anyway.

This is pointless.....Locked in 5....4....3....2....1......

No it isn't the best, close thread.

Ok... why do you guys say that the thread is going to be closed? That is not your choice. You do not know if it will be closed or not. Personally I do not think the tread was pointless at all. It was a good question. Someone wants to know other people's opinion. What is so "Pointless" about that?

~Matthew

Not our choice, but judging from previous experience, this post will be locked as soon as an ASSistant reads it.

One already has, and it is still not locked. Oh... what do you know? Now can we stop talking about whether the post is going to be locked or not, and get back on topic? Which is...

"Do you think Kingda Ka is the best roller coaster?"

~Matthew

The ONLY part I liked was waiting to be launched. once you start going I found the launch to be weak, the ride was ruff, and you don't even feel like your that high up.

I even found hulks launch more enjoyable.

There are other places this can be discussed than to ask people to vote if they think KK is the best coaster. Most people agree it isn't even the best accelerator.

There are so many reasons this doesn't deserve it's own thread.