TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phrases or Things that make you Cringe!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a teacher at school who is ALWAYS exagerating things. Ok. There's a coat on the floor in the coast hang up room place and it's perfectly normal and someone walks past it. He then shouts out loud 'Stop' and stops you on your way. He will then say, 'Pick that up now. if that was your coat would you pick it up?' Well duh, it's my coat! He'll sometimes say, If that was a dead body would you just walk over it and do nothing?' How can you compare a coat to a dead body. Thats just stupid. *cringe* *shudder*

Also can't stand:

-tools that feel the need to drop the f-bomb in between every other word of their already poor English: "Yeah, we was effin' goin' down the effin' roadin, and effin', the effin' car just effin' shut off. I was so effin' pissed at the effin' excrement"

How about being around people on coasters who feel the need to interchange and use the S-bomb and F-bomb every few seconds. Or for that matter... "OMG We're gonna die!!"

Also can't stand:

-tools that feel the need to drop the f-bomb in between every other word of their already poor English: "Yeah, we was effin' goin' down the effin' roadin, and effin', the effin' car just effin' shut off. I was so effin' pissed at the effin' excrement"

How about being around people on coasters who feel the need to interchange and use the S-bomb and F-bomb every few seconds. Or for that matter... "OMG We're gonna die!!"

Yes that drives me up the wall when people do that.

When people chew on Ice/popcicles. That sound just drives me crazy and pisses me off really fast.

As for sayings i hate it when people feel the right to claim how many beers they drank that night and calling me a puss for getting drunk off four.

"I drank like 12 beers by mysef and im not drunk yet"

I got to add this: When someone (especially some annoying pre-teen or teenager) says something is "gay" when they don't like it.

I agree tenfold. That is simply annoying.

I also hate people who try and prove they're right when everyone around you including you, knows they're wrong.

I got to add this: When someone (especially some annoying pre-teen or teenager) says something is "gay" when they don't like it.

Oh my god yes! When my mate asks me if I can buy him a donut from the canteen and I say no which is perfectly acceptable. He will be like "Oh you are gay!" I just say, "Yeah, it is so homosexual that I wont buy you a donut!" It just drives me mad! And he actually admits to being Homophobic and is actually proud of it! One time in science i said to him "Guess what, I am gay" When he was sitting next to me and he moved seats!

I hate when people ask for an interpretor (spanish) after you ask for their name and they repeatedly say: yo no se? (sp?) Trans: I don't know.

You tell they you'll get an interpretor, and then, in perfect english say: Thanks, that'd be great!

Press 1 for English! bah! (sure, if you're not in the US, taht's one thing...)

At Kings Island there was a girl who actually said "OMG". The future is looking very bleak if people are actually going to start using AIM speak in conversation.

I know someone who actually says 'lolololololololololol' when he's really excited, if he's not, he'll laugh, go completely serious and say 'that made me roflmao/lol'...