TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite snacks?...

This is pretty simple. Just tell us all what you like to snack on.

Here are some of my favorites:

I'm not a big candy muncher, but Starburst fruit chews are by far a favorite snack of mine. I also enjoy having some nerds or a Chunky every now and then.

Popcorn is a huge favorite of mine. I could munch on that stuff all day long. And I love Peanuts in the shell. They're as fun to break open as they are to eat. I don't eat a lot of chips, but there's this company called Martins which makes great Kettle Cooked chips.

I usually wash it down with a diet soda, but I'll have a nice Coca-Cola with it sometimes too. I prefer Coke over Pepsi because it has more of a bite to it that I enjoy. I like root beer too, especially Barq's root beer.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
I do particulary like Rice Krispy Treats with Nutella though.

Oh... my god. I think I might need to go back to the grocery store. I can't believe I never thought of that myself.

My favorite snack is probably just about any fruit, particularly watermelon or pineapple, washed down with orange juice. The nectar of the gods.

My favorite snack now is vanilla soy milk and strawberry nesquick. Not much of a snack huh? Well it is when you're latose intolerant. Strawberry milk used to be my favorite when I was younger but I could never have it.

My friend told me about the soy milk and I tried it. Yayy!!! And it doesn't derail me from my diet, which I'm back on now that I've had 2 weeks of amusement park food from the midwest trip.

Terry