TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey Rob! Order

philipdimartino

I emailed you a ways back and I ordered a DVD from you on May 1st I emailed you asking you if when the item was shipped if there was a tracking number I never got a response but I was wonderign can you my email address is philipdimartino@gmail.com and my name is Philip diMartino I ordered Caoster Season 4 dvd.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you just ordered like THREE days ago! The order form says:

Please allow 2-3 weeks shipping (USA) and 3-4 weeks for international, but we try to get DVDs out as quickly as possible!

We don't ship with a tracking number otherwise we'd have to charge a lot more for shipping.

Please be patient, we'll get your DVD out to you as soon as we possibly can! We get a lot of emails so we can't respond to every one immediately.

--Robb

It has not shipped. Sorry, but we don't make a practice of sending shipment notification emails. Please remember that we do the DVDs and shirts in our spare time and on the honor system. We do the best we can to get the DVDs out as quickly as possible, but we're not "Amazon.com", sorry.

Your DVD should ship sometime this week.

--Robb

It should be shipped by Friday. I don't mean to sound rude, I just don't have the time to track individual orders.

They all come up, we do a batch of about 20 or 30 at a time and ship them out.

Like I said, we do it in our own time whenever we get a chance. Is there some reason why you're so anxious for it, like do you need it for something specific (b-day, school project, etc) or was the "please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery" just not clear enough?

--Robb

Unfortunatlyu it is a birthday my daugther saw it online and wanted it so I told her maybe and I want to give it to her on her b- day o May 16th I understand it may be a while I just would like to know I won't ask anymore.

This is why they call it SNAIL Mail. Even if R&E shipped it the day you ordered it it would still be 1-2 weeks before you get it. "Patience is a virtue" <------ Dalai Lama or some other super peaceful person.

P.S. Robb, I can't wait for my DVD's to get here!

Yes. It may have been sent via regular mail so it could easily take a week. Remember if it was dropped off on Sunday it still didn't make it out of anywhere until Monday. I just had a package (not from Robb) take more than 3 weeks to arrive via USPS (well, 2 weeks under the control of the post office)

Maybe you can keep your yap shut its just like to notify people of items recived and BTW rob payment has been sent on tuesday thanks agian!

Easy now, Matt's comment probably was a little unnecessary but it was only because you have been a little overeager with the questions about your order. But it's there now, so no worries, and no need to be snappy with him.