TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DERBY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

1st Saturday in may only means one thing, not Holiday World opening day, The Kentucky Derby. Anyone out there in the TPR world got a pick? I'm goin with Tiago and Stormello, couple of long shots but hey it's the derby, anyones race.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going with Scat Daddy. He has pretty good odds, which for whatever reason, I don't normally go for. I generally like to pick a middle of the pack horse. I'm going to go with you Ross, and make my second pick Stormello.

I'm so going to this thing next year. I have to experience the Derby.

I'm going with Scat Daddy. He has pretty good odds, which for whatever reason, I don't normally go for. I generally like to pick a middle of the pack horse. I'm going to go with you Ross, and make my second pick Stormello.

I'm so going to this thing next year. I have to experience the Derby.

dude, Scat daddy is the horse fo my social studies teachers relative, I practically know the horse

Wow, great race, pretty rare that the favrites came in as high and in the order that they did, don't see that happen very happen. No it's not bad that you live in KY and ahve never been. I've lived here my whole life and never went until I was 20 years old. it's a blast though, something you should definatly experience at least once.

I missed it by accident. I was walking to my friends house to watch it and when I got there everyone was all like "Wow, that was crazy!" But seeing as the only part of Derby Festival I care about is Thunder, it was no biggie.