TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Mini-Europe Trip Update!

Hey everyone!

Good news about our Mini-Europe trip! We now have ERT confirmed at the 5 parks we are visiting:

1 Hour on Expedition GeForce at Holiday Park

1 Hour on Black Mamba and Winjas

1 Hour on Troy and Booster Bike at Toverland

1 Hour on G'sengte Sau at Tripsdrill

1 Hour on Klotti Coaster at Klotten

We still have a few spots open on the trip, so download the flyer here for more details:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/2007minieuropeflyer.pdf

Remember that the event fee includes all park admissions, transportation, hotel accomodations, 1 meal per day, ERT sessions, and MORE!

Send an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com if you are interested in going on the trip!

Also, if you are local to Toverland, Holiday Park, or Phantasialand and would like to meet up with us for the ERT and a day in the park please contact me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

We *may* make it available for people to meet up, however the amount of people we might add will be VERY limited, so contact us ASAP! This is still something we're working out, so no promises yet.

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who are local to Toverland and Phantasialand here is our schedule:

Tuesday July 10th:

9:30am to 1pm – Phantasialand with ERT on Winjas from 9:30am – 10:00am

2:30pm to 7pm – Toverland with ERT on Booster Bike and Troy from 6:00pm to 7:00pm

Wednesday July 11th:

9:30am – 3pm – Phantasialand with ERT on Black Mamba from 9:30am – 10:00am

Please note that the ERT is *NOT* open to anyone, you will need to email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com if you are interested in attending. Spots for the ERT session is also very limited if you are not on the enitre mini-Europe trip. If you have not corresponded with us via email prior to the day and you just "show up" you will not be allowed into the ERT session. I hope this is clear enough.

Again, if you are interested in joining up with us on the trip, please EMAIL ME and let us know!

Thanks!

--Robb

im not living far away from toverland ( belgian border ) and maybe i will be there to , not sure becouse in the same month i go to : europapark and efteling. so i dont think my parents will like another trip.