TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's "Everything's $10" Sale!

Did walmart invest in TPR to bring low prices to coaster dorks too. Its like i'm at sams club and i buy a 24 pack of yogurt for $10.99 when i would have been just as satisfied with the $2 six pack from Publix. blah blah blah blah.....blah.

Rant over.

Thanks R&E.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why now??? I really want something, but I can't get it... I have no money...

I have a massive shopping list, so far its fairly long for what I'm used to

Download Festival tickets, food and any souvenirs (ticket £155 + p&p, food: £30-£60? Souvenirs: £40+)

Family Guy seasons 1 (£25), 2 (£25) and 6 (when it comes out), and Stewies Book (when it comes out)...

Giga Strobe (£80-£120)

New smallish camera (£90)

Darren Shans new book (£12)

comes to a total of £457.

wow thats a lotta money to save up for... feel free to donate anything to me!

Hey everyone!

Just want to say thanks for all the DVD orders! Many of your orders will start shipping tomorrow!

Well, ok...it's Sunday, so they won't actually ship tomorrow, but we will be bringing them to the post office tomorrow!

--Robb

Did walmart invest in TPR to bring low prices to coaster dorks too. Its like i'm at sams club and i buy a 24 pack of yogurt for $10.99 when i would have been just as satisfied with the $2 six pack from Publix. blah blah blah blah.....blah.

Rant over.

Thanks R&E.

Yeah, it's like at Wal-Mart where you can buy one Timecop DVD for $8 for two for $10. I'm not sure if I want 1 Timecop, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi robb,

im planning to order 4 dvd sets from you and also i wanna order 2 tshirts but i cant see no option to order multiple tshirts how do i do it?

Cheers

Geraint

Just click the size you want, and then write in the address/comment box "I need two shirts of the same size..."

--Robb

I ordered but have not paid yet. Didn't it say something like I had 10 days to pay it or was that for internationals? I ordered all 12 DVDs and haven't paid yet because my internet was having trouble the past 2 days. (AOL wouldn't connect) Do I still have time to pay?