TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I´m searching for the Huss Break Dance all over the world

BreakerGirl

Hello,

I don´t know if this is the right forum for my question. My favorite ride is the Huss Break Dance. Here in Germany we have 45 travelling one´s at the funfairs and 7 in parks, too. All over the world there must be more than 100 of this ride. Now I´m searching for pictures and information of the Huss Break Dance from all over the world. It would be very nice if anyone could help me.

P.S.: Sorry for my english!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Carnage

Thank you very much for the picture, but this isn´t a Huss Break Dance.

@larrygator

In a german magazine for funfairs and themeparks there was a report about the Coney Island Park. There was written that the park will close because they want to build a new Coney Island and most of the old rides will be remove.

I heard that the Break Dance from Morey´s Pier is removed and I saw it on different websites for sale. But what happened with this ride? Is it still stored in the park or is there a new owner now?

@Ice Dragon

Sorry, but what is CWoA?

Hello,

I don´t know if this is the right forum for my question. My favorite ride is the Huss Break Dance. Here in Germany we have 45 travelling one´s at the funfairs and 7 in parks, too. All over the world there must be more than 100 of this ride. Now I´m searching for pictures and information of the Huss Break Dance from all over the world. It would be very nice if anyone could help me.

P.S.: Sorry for my english!

We have one at SFNE, it isn't that thrilling, but it's a fun ride. I don't have any pictures, but here is the link to it's page on the park website;

http://www.sixflags.com/newEngland/rides/Rodeo.aspx

I LOVE the Huss Break Dance! It's the only ride that has me disoriented when the ride's over! I've ridden a Break Dance 1 and 3, but the Break Dance 2 is a rarity, and haven't found a park with a Break Dance 4. Here's where I've ridden a Break Dance: Morey's Pier, Elitch Gardens (pre-Six Flags), and the Rodeo at SFGAdv.

There are a lot of imitators, Sorani and Moser, Sobema, and others. I know that Huss sued Nauta Bussink over their Star Dancer since it looked like a copy of Huss' Break Dance. There are also variants, such as the Mondial Shaker, along with it's imitators.

I LOVE the Huss Break Dance! It's the only ride that has me disoriented when the ride's over! I've ridden a Break Dance 1 and 3, but the Break Dance 2 is a rarity, and haven't found a park with a Break Dance 4. Here's where I've ridden a Break Dance: Morey's Pier, Elitch Gardens (pre-Six Flags), and the Rodeo at SFGAdv.

There are a lot of imitators, Sorani and Moser, Sobema, and others. I know that Huss sued Nauta Bussink over their Star Dancer since it looked like a copy of Huss' Break Dance. There are also variants, such as the Mondial Shaker, along with it's imitators.

I'm pretty sure that SFNE's is a Break Dance 4.