TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Chuck Loses His Six Flags Virginity in MD and NJ

If I would have known that you were going to go SFGA I would have been there in a heartbeat!! I guess you decided that at SFA on Saturday. Oh man I hate you guys!!! My nephew and I would have joined all of you. Next time please let me know if you are going to SFGA and I'll meet up with you guys cause that is the only way I'll go to that park. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great pics too, especially the one with El Toro and KK together.I rally need to go on a trip with you guys!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Photo TR Chuck!

I still contend that GASM couldn't have been THAT bad. It's an ARROW for crying out loud! Anyway, glad to see that you guys enjoyed yourselves. Wish I could have been there.

-Jahan

oh yes Jahan it's exactly as he decribed it, pain, pain, and a little bit of pain

cool TR...I love Blackbeards Lost Treasue Train

Does anyone has already ridden the Kingda Ka? This ride is so high, fast, and incredible!!!

I like very much El Toro, it's an very beautiful wooden!

ps: Don't think I've already been in a Six Flags park!

I wasn't very impressed with Kingda Ka (just an uncomfortable one-trick pony, I thought), but it all depends on what you're looking for in a coaster. El Toro is completely awesome.

I'm a little confused by your last sentence. You imply in your second sentence that you've ridden Kingda Ka, which is in a Six Flags park. Have you been on Kingda Ka?

Then again, if I tried posting in French, it would be a complete mess.

Thanks for checking out my TR.

Great photos!

I'm surprised you haven't been to a Six Flags park before now. I can still remember my first Six Flags park -- Six Flags Worlds of Adventure.

I hope to ride Kingda Ka one day. I visited Six Flags Great Adventure 2 years ago, but the coaster was down all day. Grrr...me lost credit!

^Thanks, Barry. I just never felt the need to hit a Six Flags park before, but now I'm the proud owner of a Six Flags premium pass.

I have no burning desire to ride KK again--El Toro is another story.

Chuck, you're so awesome .. thanks for the great report!

I really want to visit SFGAdv; I was planning on going this summer, but sadly that looks like it won't happen. However your pictures were totally entertaining!

Cameron.

Great TR, Chuck! I enjoyed it. Did any of you happen to notice if the Aldabra tortoises in the Golden Kingdom area at GA were out yet? I'm sure Robb would've noticed if they were.

The tortoises were not out yet

Awww, that's too bad. I'm suprised they're not out yet now that the weather is warmer. They're really amusing to watch--whether it be mating or trying to climb over the fence. Watching other peoples reactions when they're mating is especially priceless.

Awesome photo trip report chuck! I wish I knew you all were going to be at Great Advanture, I would have joined up. I still have to lose my TPR virginty in terms of hanging out with the gang. The closest I came is on Six Flags New England's Opening day when I saw Rich and James. LoL....hopefully soon I get to go to a meet. Thanks for the pics, I really enjoyed them.

looks like you had a really good time at the parks! I was wondering if you saw any big guys going onto the coasters at Great Adventure because I'm planning on going at the beginning of August with ACE and I want to know how much weight I'll probably have to lose if I want to get onto the rides over there. Have you been on Excelerator at Knott's? Because I heard from some people that the check strap on Excelerator is about the same as the check strap on El Toro and I was wondering if that's true or not.

^^I've never been on Top Thrill Dragster, so I can't speak for it vs. KK, myself. But others I was with seem to prefer TTD. (I can tell you that I'd rather ride Stealth, Rita, Kanonen, Speed Monster, and even Hypersonic than KK again.)

^I saw them staple a pretty big guy into El Toro; my best advice would be to check yourself out in the test seats in the front of each ride. But I really can't give you any advice other than just keep losing weight.