TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: BGE 4-21-07-Abby's first trip to a Park

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't belive they managed to build around the Sky Ride! Any other park probably would have torn it *cough*SFMM*cough* down.

SFMM's sky ride was removed after the earthquake. It had nothing to do with the construction of new rides...

Simply stunning. I remember seeing pictures of just dirt and some track at first last October and now it really looks huge and the ladscaping is great. I never noticed how high up the second immelmann is and they've done such a great job with the station and even covering up the transfer track shed (I'm used to seeing I-beams and corrogated steel as coverings for those areas). Thanks for taking those pictures!

When I saw all those sexy pics of the Griffon I was BIG TIME!!!

When I saw the photo of the skyride passing through the Griffon I think I went like this:

I can imagine the expressions of those riders passing through the Griffion must have looked like: - I mean - this is the tallest ride in the park!!!

I'm not writing a Haiku, but if I were, it'll go like this:

"The Griffon came to

Carry its riders up and

Splash non-riders down."

It will load one at a time i'm pretty sure. You have to think that Sheikra runs 5 trains and Griffon runs 3. So pretty much Sheikra has to have on in the station to have that many trains. Sheikra has on on the lift one in the course one on the block and two in the station. Griffon will most likely by the way its being tested one in the station one on the lift and one in the course.

kraken613 is right...They've managed to time the trains so that one is halfway up the lift while another is hitting the MCBR. The third is obviously in the station. I am really hoping train stacking won't be a problem like it tends to be on Alpengeist...

But yeah, nice pictures! For anyone interested, BGEscape made an update from this past Sunday