TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Renegade not ready for opening day?

I received the following response today from Valleyfair Marketing regarding Renegade:

"At this point, we cannot guarantee that Renegade will be operational by a certain date. If you would like to contact us again when we are closer to opening day, it is possible that we may be able to give you more information."

I was out there Sunday getting my Maxx Pass processed and walked through the picnic grounds back to the HR building (job fair was going on) which just happens to be right next to Renegade. They definitely have a long way to go - no queue area, mechanics working all over the structure and of course no trains in sight. Hard to understand them being behind with one of the warmest/mildest winters in history.

Possible bummer!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renegade construction is coming along GREAT and the trains shipped TODAY. Which means the Renegade trains are en route as I type. Check out our intern site for blogs and photos about the GCI trains.

I agree with what DragsterForce says. Renegade is making progress. Although I'm not sure if it'll be open for opening day (I'm hoping so). For when Steel Venom was delayed of opening, but that's because of a malfunction.